Judge at trial of man charged in Conn. home invasion killings discharged from hospitalBy AP
Monday, September 20, 2010
Judge in Conn. home invasion trial out of hospital
NEW HAVEN, Conn. — The Connecticut judge presiding at the trial of a man charged in a deadly home invasion has been discharged from the hospital.
Yale-New Haven Hospital spokesman Mark D’Antonio says 61-year-old Judge Jon Blue was released Monday.
The trial of Steven Hayes, which began last week, is scheduled to resume Wednesday in New Haven Superior Court. He and another man are charged in the killings of Jennifer Hawke-Petit and her two daughters at their Cheshire home in 2007.
Another judge told prosecutors and defense lawyers in court Monday that Blue is feeling “very well.”