LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM (GaeaTimes.com)- After exposing a myriad of political and war related secrets of USA the famous whistle blower website WikiLeaks is setting its target on the Swiss Bank.
ISLAMABAD - Saudi Arabian intelligence officials considered Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) "untrustworthy" and "thought 10 times before sharing any sensitive information with them", a Pakistani daily reported Tuesday, quoting an American diplomatic cable released by Wikileaks.
KABUL - A NATO spokesman said Monday the alliance would continue night operations in the fight against Taliban insurgents, despite strong objections from Afghans, including President Hamid Karzai.
WASHINGTON - Apparently at the behest of Pakistan, China, which wields a veto in the UN Security Council, put a "technical hold" on an Indian request to slap sanctions on three Pakistani terrorists, a leaked State Department cable reveals.
KATHMANDU - More than a week after whistleblower website WikiLeaks started to publish confidential US embassy cables, Nepal began to feel the heat Monday after a media report indicated that the Islamic terrorist organisation Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) had penetrated the Himalayan republic.
- Cash from pilgrims used to finance 26/11: WikiLeaks
- US doubtful about winning war on Pakistan border
- WikiLeaks: LeT planned to kill Modi, set up bases in south India
- Yemen offered US ‘open door’ to attack Al Qaida: WikiLeaks
- `WikiLeaks exposed pettiness of Pakistani leaders’
- WikiLeaks: US, Britain decided to play safe after 26/11
- WikiLeaks: Pakistan spy chief shared intelligence with Israel post 26/11
- Shahbaz Sharif tipped off LeT after 26/11: WikiLeaks cable
- After 26/11, Zardari told US Pakistan will retaliate if India attacks
- Wikileaks Founder Julian Assange accused of Rape and Sexual Molestation
- Pakistan nukes may fall into terrorist hands, fear US diplomats
- ‘US diplomats harassed in Pakistan for backing India’s n-programme’
- WikiLeaks: Diplomats fear Pakistan’s nukes may fall into terrorist hands
- Sweden withdraws warrant for WikiLeaks founder
- US att'y general: Probe seeking Afghan leak source
- WikiLeaks expose: Pakistan in damage control mode
- US braces for blowback over Afghan war disclosures
- Pentagon begins full criminal probe of leaks
- Pakistan’s ‘double game’ prompts call for US policy review
- Hit list draws fire in wake of leaked US documents
- No blank cheques for Pakistan: US
- Punish Mumbai attackers to convince India: US to Pakistan
- WikiLeaks: Group vows to put more documents online
- ISI orchestrated Indian embassy attack in Kabul: Report
- Pakistani spy agency denounces US intel docs
- ‘ISI had free hand to aid insurgency in India, Afghanistan’
- Wikileaks Founder Under Scanner