VARANASI - A woman from Madhya Pradesh succumbed to her injuries Saturday, becoming the second casualty of Tuesday's Varanasi terror blast even as police are still waiting for forensic reports on the nature of explosives used.
VARANASI - A woman pilgrim from Madhya Pradesh Saturday succumbed to injuries sustained in the Dec 7 Varanasi terror blast, making her the second casualty in the incident, police said.
VARANASI - Hindus and Muslims joined hands here Thursday to pray for peace on the same Ganga ghat where a terror attack only two days ago killed a toddler and wounded over 30 people.
VARANASI - An inconsolable Santosh Kumar Sharma, who lost his daughter Swastika in the blast two days ago, says the traditional 'aarti' ritual on the banks of the Ganga should be stopped due to the poor security arrangements by authorities.
VARANASI - Breaking with the tradition, only one earthen lamp was lit during Wednesday evening's 'maha aarti' here to protest against the previous day's bombing that killed a girl child and injured more than 30 people.
- Deal firmly with terrorists, says CPI-M
- Uttar Pradesh ignored specific terror input: Chidambaram
- Chidambaram visits Varanasi blast site, meets injured
- Mayawati should quit, opposition says after blast
- Varanasi Bomb Blast Sends Shock Waves
- After blast, prayers as usual at Ganga in Varanasi
- IM e-mail tracked to Mumbai: Police sources
- ‘We are ok’: Foreigners tweet about Varanasi blast
- Girl killed, more than 20 injured in Varanasi blast (Intro Night Lead)
- Indian Mujahideen claims responsibility for Varanasi blast
- Girl killed, over 20 injured in Varanasi blast (Night Lead)
- ‘Had informed about security laxity in Uttar Pradesh’
- Two year old girl killed in Varanasi blast
- Maintain calm, peace, appeals PM after Varanasi blast
- Many injured in blast near Ganga in Varanasi (Third Lead)
- Seven injured in Varanasi blast (Second Lead)
- 5 injured in ‘low-intensity’ Varanasi blast
- Many injured in Varanasi blast