NEW YORK (GaeaTimes.com)- Serial killer Rodney Alcala, who was sentenced to death last year in California for murdering four women and a 12-year-old girl, has been indicted in two additional murder cases.
Moscow, Jan 26 (IANS/RIA Novosti) The US has sent a New York Police Department (NYPD) officer to Moscow to collect information on the terrorist attack at the Russian capital's Domodedovo airport, where a powerful blast Monday evening killed 35 people.
NEW YORK - A US judge Tuesday sentenced former Guantanamo detainee Ahmed Ghailani to life in prison for his role in the bombings of the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania in 1998.
NEW YORK - Ahmed Khalfan Ghailani, the first former detainee at Guantnamo Bay, Cuba, to be tried in the civilian court system, has been sentenced to life in prison for his role in the 1998 bombings of two United States Embassies in east Africa.
NEW YORK - The US demanded Tuesday that UN Special Rapporteur Richard Falk be sacked, after he made controversial comments regarding possible US involvement in the Sep 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on New York and Washington.
- Ex-Guantanamo detainee gets life in US embassy bombings
- US judge upholds verdict against Guantanamo detainee
- UN condemns Taseer’s killing
- UN chief slams Pakistan suicide attack
- Now drink containers under scanner at North American airports
- New York cops simulate 26/11 Mumbai terror attack
- Bomb scare at Newark airport in US
- Sylvie Cachay Found Dead
- Columbia University Drug Bust: Five Students Arrested
- New York nears completion of anti-terror shield of tunnels, bridges
- Wikileaks Founder Julian Assange accused of Rape and Sexual Molestation
- Jenni-Lyn Watson’s Body Found
- Guantanamo detainee acquitted of most charges
- New York prepares for Mumbai-style attack
- NATO-led forces to remain in Afghanistan another year
- Fan told to stay away from Madonna's NYC home
- NYPD: 7 in gang attacked gay recruit, 2 others
- NYC ex-bank prez pleads guilty in bailout fraud
- Man who took tourists on NYC chase pleads guilty
- Feds order HSBC to boost money-laundering controls
- Ex-QB Simms in court in NY drugged-driving case
- Ex-NY comptroller pleads guilty in pay-to-play
- EU ministers support US travel advisory
- Ex-NY comptroller charged with corruption
- Attorney: Mets' K-Rod is in plea talks
- Ex-Titans backup QB Chris Simms due in NYC court
- K-Rod to appear in Queens court in assault case
- Ex-hedge fund boss convicted in NYC in stock scam
- Judge bars key witness from Gitmo detainee's trial
- Cops search for suspect in NY rehab center slaying
- Judge bans key witness from detainee's NY trial
- 9 arrests show security breach at NJ shipping port
- Lawyer: Ex-Smurfs owner may change NY guilty plea
- Novartis drops 2 drugs, expects $590M charge
- Life term for Times Square bomber Faisal Shahzad (Second Lead)