OMAHA (GaeaTimes.com)- Robert Butler Jr., a 17 year old student shot two officials at Millard South High School in Omaha on Wednesday.
WASHINGTON - The FBI and law enforcement agencies in Ukraine, the Netherlands and Britain are tracking down international cyber criminals who stole $70 million by using malware that captured passwords and account numbers to log onto online bank accounts.
OMAHA, Neb. - The man who opened fire on police inside an Omaha hospital told relatives shortly beforehand that he no longer wanted to live because of his marital problems, according to a friend.
OMAHA, Neb. - A friend of a man fatally shot by police at an Omaha hospital says his family believes he was distraught about his marital problems and didn't want to live anymore.
- Neb. man called relatives before hospital shootout
- Police: Neb. hospital shooting suspect alive
- Gunman wounds 2 officers at Neb. hospital; is shot
- 2 officers wounded in Omaha hospital shooting
- Authorities: Neb. gunman argued with woman he shot
- Ex-adviser to athletes pleads guilty to $3M fraud
- Official: Shooter may have targeted Neb. workers
- Official: 2 shot workers may have been targeted
- Brother calls Neb. shooting suspect 'a good kid'
- Neb. shooting suspect was Sudanese war refugee
- Doctor: Workers in Neb. plant shot several times
- Authorities: Gunman wounds 3, kills self in Neb.
- Nebraska vehicle dealer execs sue bank, Toyota arm
- Ex-Gordmans exec gets prison for defrauding firm
- Clarett given OK to attend Omaha tryout
- Omaha confirms interest in Clarett
- Clarett asks to be allowed to travel to pro tryout
- Kan. woman drops suit challenging Neb. flag law
- Nebraska WR Paul regrets underage drinking ticket
- Immigration skirmish brews in quiet SC town
- Neb. city council votes to delay immigration law
- Nebraska town could delay immigrantion ordinance
- Neb. town may halt immigration law to save money
- Neb. high court says investors should get $120,000
- Ex-CSI chief gets prison for evidence tampering
- Nebraska man sentenced in Scientology cyber attack
- Neb. businessman indicted in alleged fraud scheme
- Mom of Yankees' Chamberlain on probation for drugs
- Convicted Neb. CSI chief fired by county sheriff
- Flood of appeals likely after Neb. CSI conviction
- 17 arrests at meatpacking plant in Fremont, Neb.
- Neb. high court weighs investment fraud liability
- Fraud case to proceed against former Neb. brokers
- Neb. lawmakers to discuss fetal pain abortion bill
- Omaha investment adviser indicted in fraud case