ISLAMABAD - Pakistan Thursday said it will challenge in court a US lawsuit accusing officials of the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) of providing material support for the Mumbai terror attacks in 2008, Xinhua reported.
HYDERABAD - Eminent human rights activist and lawyer K.G. Kannabiran passed away here Thursday after a brief illness. He was 82.
LONDON - Nine men arrested in Britain on terrorism charges last week found inspiration and bomb-making instructions in an English-language online magazine published by Al Qaeda, a media report said Thursday.
NEW DELHI - India Thursday conveyed its concerns to Myanmar at activities of insurgent groups operating on their border and sought to strengthen intelligence sharing mechanism with the energy-rich country.
KOLKATA - The restrictions on movement of passenger trains during night in Maoist-affected areas of West Bengal, Orissa and Jharkhand will continue till Jan 6, the South Eastern Railway said here Thursday.
- Roadside bomb kills 10 Afghan civilians
- US streamline watch list database to thwart terror
- Suspects in Denmark hearing deny plot to attack newspaper
- ULFA chairman gets freed on bail
- US alarmed at thousands of Taliban, rebels missing in Pakistan
- Chhattisgarh in spotlight, but for wrong reasons (2010 in Retrospect)
- Bomb blast outside court in Athens
- Explosion in Athens
- Human intelligence aid drone attacks in Pakistan
- Malik should’ve told Benazir not to look out, says top cop