KUNDUZ - Suicide bombers attacked an army recruiting base in northern Afghanistan early Sunday, causing at least 10 casualties, police said.
GAZA - A sudden mysterious explosion in central Gaza Strip killed Saturday night five Palestinian militants, Palestinian paramedics and witnesses said. The circumstances of the blast are still unknown.
RAIPUR - The gunfight between the heavily-armed Maoists and police that broke out late Saturday evening in Bijapur district of the state's restive Bastar region ended about an hour later with no casualty to either side, police said.
RAIPUR - A contingent of Chhattisgarh police was engaged in a gun battle with heavily armed Maoists Saturday in a thickly forested and hilly area in Bijapur district of the state's restive Bastar region, police said.
RANCHI - A Maoist activist was gunned down in Jharkhand's Khuti district and four rebels were arrested in Palamau district Saturday, police said.
- “Grim Sleeper” Case Gets Huge Response
- WikiLeaks: Maoists not getting support from outside India
- ISI blew CIA official’s cover: NYT
- German chancellor pays surprise visit to Afghanistan
- Greyhounds hunt for top Maoists in Visakhapatnam forests
- Jeffry M. Picower’s Widow Returns $7.2Billion
- `US can learn from India’s tackling of Punjab, Kashmir’
- Payal Surekha’s Murder Creates Sensation
- Northeast terror not Delhi’s priority: WikiLeaks
- India wants terror info but gives little in return: US
- Pakistan Army involved in Mumbai attack, India told US
- Lizzy Seeberg Case: No Charges Framed
- US discreetly contacts Delhi Police officers
- Canada gets tough on terror, hikes jail terms in Toronto plot
- Australia is good place to live, says Haneef