PHILADELPHIA (GaeaTimes.com)- Kermit Barron Gosnell, a Philadelphia doctor, who was accused of murder and other kinds of offenses which relates to illegal abortions was charged with murder on Wednesday.
PHILADELPHIA (GaeaTimes.com)- Antonio Rodriguez, a Philadelphia man, has been arrested on Monday as the law enforcement officials suspected that he might be the serial strangler (dubbed as "Kensington Strangler").
WILLOW GROVE, Pa. - A suburban Philadelphia woman is facing theft and forgery charges for allegedly faking a cancer diagnosis to solicit donations she used to support her social life.
PHILADELPHIA - Rapper Beanie Sigel is facing criminal charges for alleged tax fraud.
PHILADELPHIA - Authorities say two uniformed Philadelphia police officers robbed a supposed drug dealer of 20 pounds of marijuana and $3,000 in cash in what proved to be an undercover sting.
- Pa. firm to pay $23M for illegal bone cement tests
- Are Eagles fans ready to embrace Michael Vick?
- NJ student's suicide resonates on campus, beyond
- Pa. lawyer found guilty in Russian child-sex case
- Officials: 3 shot in NJ suburb of Philly; 1 dead
- Novartis fined $422.5M in marketing, kickback case
- Philly tow truck driver charged with killing rival
- 2 men get 18 months for attack on Comcast website
- US court sets Nov. hearing for Mumia Abu-Jamal
- Pa. postal carrier accused of storing mail at home
- Another suspect pleads guilty in Pa. arsons case
- 'Appalled' Pa. gov. shuts down reports on protests
- Employees back to work at Pa. plant where 2 killed
- Kraft Shooting Leaves 2 Dead
- Police: Feuds led Pa. woman to shoot colleagues
- Woman held after 2 shot dead at Pa. cookie plant
- 2 shot dead at Kraft cookie plant in Pa., 1 hurt
- Police: 2 shot dead at Kraft plant in Pa., 1 hurt
- Police: 3 shot at Kraft plant in Pa., shooter held
- Philly police: 3 shot at Kraft Foods facility
- National Lampoon CEO gets 45 months for conspiracy
- Bob Marley's daughter pleads guilty to drug charge
- Philly's mean streets featured in 'Wreck Chasers'
- Fort Dix conspirators seek to overturn convictions
- Pa. priest won't face charges over videotaped sex
- Judge: Pa. district must pay $260K in spying case
- Lawyer: NY gov didn't lie about World Series tix
- 3rd suspect guilty in Pa. theft from dying man
- Ex-NBA star Williams pleads guilty in DWI case
- Jury deadlocks; 2 get life in Pa. officer's death
- Feds: No charges in Pa. school laptop-spying case
- Rodriguez apologizes to teammates, fans for fight
- Philadelphia-area thief gets 21 years house arrest
- J&J discloses more subpoenas over consumer recalls
- Philly seeks stronger recruits amid police woes