FORT LAUDERDALE (GaeaTimes.com)- Former "CHiPs" star Larry Wilcox on Friday was sentenced to three years of probation by a Florida federal court for being part of a fraud scheme that had tried to manipulate stocks.
FORT LAUDERDALE (GaeaTimes.com)- On Friday, the Jim Leyritz trial failed to reach a conclusion, as a result of which, the trial will be followed up on Saturday.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. - The former chief operating officer at the law firm run by convicted Ponzi scheme operator Scott Rothstein was sentenced Friday to the maximum 10 years in federal prison for her role in the $1.2 billion fraud.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. - A father and son who developed hotels in New York and Florida have been convicted on federal tax charges in Fort Lauderdale.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. - Tesheda Mansfield grew up in the protective walls of Sunland Park Elementary, participating in beauty pageants and field day, and walking home from school in the afternoons.
- Ex-Guatemalan soldier gets 10 years in US prison
- US seeks max sentence for ex-Guatemalan soldier
- Reputed mobster linked to Fla. scam admits guilt
- Reputed mobster linked to Fla. scam to admit guilt
- US alleges 3rd slay plot in NY hotel heir case
- Feds say $188M restitution due in Rothstein case
- Dolphin charged with battery against girlfriend
- Hotelier widow death ruled slaying in sordid case
- Prosecutor accuses hotel heir wife in Fla. death
- Feds: Accused NY killer also killed in Fla.
- Widow seeks bail in Fla. hotel heir slaying
- Fla. widow, brother charged in NY hotel heir death
- Witnesses: Law against racial profiling needed
- Fla. girl didn't think suspect would hurt friend
- Scott Rothstein And His Downfall
- Ex-Fla. lawyer gets 50 years for Ponzi scheme
- Ex-lawyer gets 50 years for $1.2B Ponzi scheme
- Ex-lawyer faces sentencing for Ponzi scheme
- US wants 40 years in prison for Fla. Ponzi lawyer
- Fla. Ponzi lawyer's ex-cars, boats auctioned
- Fla. deputy involved in Merling arrest reassigned
- Fla. Ponzi lawyer's ex-cars, boats being auctioned
- Judge to begin sorting through Rothstein assets
- Judge sorts claims in Rothstein Fla. Ponzi scheme
- Hotel developers denied bail in tax fraud case
- Ex-NFL star: Scott Rothstein's law firm owes money
- Student: Suspected impostor 'played the part good'
- Police: Star athlete at Texas school really 22
- Ex-Rothstein exec pleads not guilty in Ponzi scam
- Ex-exec at Fla. law firm charged in Ponzi scheme
- Teen gets 25 years in prison for killing classmate
- Reputed mobster pleads not guilty in federal court
- States, Congress wrestle with judicial bias rules
- Warren Sapp arrested, pulled from NFL Network
- Fla. hotel heir widow loses control of $10M estate