UNITED NATIONS - UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon has strongly condemned the suicide attack on a UN office in Afghanistan's Herat province.
RAIPUR - A man was found murdered in Chhattisgarh's Maoist stronghold of Bastar region Saturday while normal life continued to remain hit on the second and final day of a shutdown by rebels, as buses did not ply and shops were closed.
KABUL - A NATO soldier and three civilians were killed in southern Afghanistan, while a journalist working for The New York Times newspaper was injured, officials said Saturday.
Moscow, Oct 23 (IANS/RIA Novosti) Two militants were killed in a shootout in Russia's volatile southern republic of Dagestan Saturday, police said.
KOLKATA - An Intelligence Branch (IB) officer and an NGO worker were abducted by the Maoists from West Bengal's Purulia district, police said Saturday.
- Senior RSS leader named suspect in Ajmer blast case, denies charge
- Suicide bombers attack UN office in Afghanistan
- Pamela Smart Opens Up In Interview
- Mizoram to hold talks with militant outfit
- Three blasts rock UN office in Afghanistan
- Maoists abduct intelligence officer in Bengal
- Maoists blow up panchayat godown in Orissa
- Pakistan air force pounds militant hideouts, 13 killed
- Maoist shutdown hits life in Chhattisgarh’s Bastar
- Three terrorists killed, gunfight on in Kashmir
- Pakistani jailed in US for helping Taliban