WASHINGTON - The US is pushing to expand the presence of its Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) officers in Pakistan in order to help Islamabad target the safe havens of Al Qaeda and other militants more aggressively, a media report said.
PATNA - Security was tightened in Bihar's Sheohar district Saturday, a day after Maoist guerrillas triggered a landmine blast killing six policemen ahead of the second phase of assembly elections in the state Sunday.
ISLAMABAD - Five people were killed and 30 others injured Friday in a bomb attack at a mosque in Pakistan's northwestern Peshawar city.
PATNA - Five policemen, including an inspector, were killed and one seriously injured Friday when Maoists triggered a landmine blast in Bihar's Sheohar district, where polling is due Oct 24.
NEW DELHI - India Friday reiterated that it did not get any specific information from the US over the 26/11 attacks even as Washington maintained that it has shared all the information with New Delhi.
- Six Maoists nabbed from West Bengal
- Al Qaeda warns Bulgaria over involvement in Afghanistan
- Three die in Peshawar mosque blast
- Two killed in Pakistan mosque blast
- Alexander Piggee Arrested For Roseville Mall Fire
- Roseville Galleria Fire Severely Damages Mall
- Jammu and Kashmir fears terror strike on eve of Obama trip
- Roadside bomb kills six Pakistani troops