ROANOKE (GaeaTimes.com)- Brittany Mae Smith, a 12 year old Virginia girl has been missing from her home from several days, the law enforcement officials said on Tuesday.
RICHMOND, Va. - Local governments cannot opt out of a federal program that checks the fingerprints of people who are arrested against a database to determine if they are illegal immigrants, the head of the U.S.
TOLEDO, Ohio - A man suspected in a string of stabbings across three states was charged with attempted murder Friday in the stabbing of a church custodian in Ohio over the summer.
ROANOKE, Va. - A man who took three people hostage at a Virginia post office has been sentenced to 40 years in federal prison.
- 2nd suspect in NJ college shooting arrested in Pa.
- NJ police charge 2 in fatal college shooting
- Some US executions held up by shortage of drug
- Mistrial declared in Blackwater contractor case
- PROMISES, PROMISES: Waiting for Abu Ghraib amends
- Police request help solving NJ students' shootings
- PROMISES, PROMISES: No amends yet for Abu Ghraib?
- Ex-lobbyist pleads to illegal campaign donations
- Va. inmate 1st woman in 5 years executed in US
- 1st woman executed in the US since 2005
- Teresa Lewis Execution In Virginia Causes Stir
- Va. to execute first woman in nearly a century
- Teresa Lewis To Be Executed
- Va. could execute 1st woman in nearly a century
- US high court clears way for Va. woman's execution
- Va. chiropractor pleads to steroids charges
- Iran claims double standard in death penalty cases
- Aspiring rapper pleads guilty to killing 4 in Va.
- Murder charge expected in Mich. serial stabbings
- Mother, son dead at Johns Hopkins, doctor shot
- Arguments begin in US trial over 2 Afghan deaths
- 2 go on trial in Virginia for Afghan killings
- 'Granddad Bandit' pleads not guilty in Va.
- 3 Texas men indicted in Va. in $103M scam
- Ex-NRCC treasurer pleads guilty to embezzlement
- Court rules against Ravens in logo dispute
- Appeals court rules against Ravens in logo dispute
- Va. inmate who sought death penalty rescinds plea
- Dutch: 2 Yemenis from US suspected of terror plot
- US investigates potential terrorist test run
- Somali man pleads guilty in piracy case
- Va. man gets 12 years in prison for $53M fraud
- Serial stabbings suspect ordered held without bond
- Rolls Royce files patent suit against UTC
- Serial stabbings suspect in Mich. for arraignment