RANCHI - Two Maoist guerrillas, including a woman, surrendered in Ranchi Saturday, police said.
ISLAMABAD - A security official and five militants were killed Friday in a clash at a security checkpost in Pakistan's Orakzai tribal region.
RIYADH - Saudi Arabia has arrested 149 alleged member of Al Qaeda terrorist rings over the last eight months, the kingdom's interior ministry said Friday.
RAIPUR - Maoists Friday set a truck on fire on a national highway in Chhattisgarh's restive Bastar region, police said.
ISLAMABAD - Four suspected militants were killed in a US drone attack in northwest Pakistan Friday, reports Xinhua.
- Mumbai remembers, prays for 26/11 victims (Roundup)
- Bodo leader ready for unconditional talks
- Rs.25 crore plan for 60 Maoist-hit districts: Chidambaram
- 26/11 brings India, Israel closer
- No general amnesty in Kashmir rehabilitation policy
- Terror bid at Pakistan parliament foiled, two arrested
- 40 killed in Yemen car bomb attack
- 26/11 attackers must be punished: Pakistan foreign minister
- Munda urges Maoists to cooperate in panchayat polls
- Chidamnbaram calls for modernising country’s police forces
- Pakistan has not kept promises on 26/11: Chidambaram
- Tribute to 26/11 victims - sculpted in sand
- PM vows to bring to justice 26/11 perpetrators