SEATTLE (GaeaTimes.com)- A state corrections officer of Washington, Jayme Biendl was found dead in the prison chapel last Saturday.
SEATTLE - Those who have seen the photos say they are grisly: soldiers beside newly killed bodies, decaying corpses and severed fingers.
SEATTLE - A 60-year-old woman didn't say a word when she came out of a bedroom and opened fire, killing three family members in a Seattle home and wounding her daughter before turning the gun on herself, police said Friday.
SEATTLE - Relatives of a woman who fatally shot three family members and herself at a Seattle home Thursday say she suffered from depression and schizophrenia.
SEATTLE - A woman shot and killed three people and herself at a Seattle home Thursday, injuring another woman who fled into the front yard and told officers "my mom has gone crazy," police said.
- 'Mom's gone crazy:' 4 killed in Seattle shooting
- Seattle police investigating shooting at home
- 4 dead in shooting at west Seattle home
- Seattle police: 4 dead, 1 wounded in shooting
- Seahawks' Leroy Hill back from suspension
- Appeals court reverses Wash. ecoterror conviction
- Canada's 'Prince of Pot' sentenced to 5 years
- 2 plead guilty in Wash. to massive tax scheme
- 2 in Wash. plead guilty to massive tax scheme
- Soldier's father: Army was warned of murder plot
- Army: Fort Lewis-based sergeant kept body parts
- Body of boxing promoter's son found on Wash. peak
- Death penalty sought in Seattle police shooting
- State suspends license of teacher in Wash. state
- Wash. woman accused of sex with adult son
- Parents protest return of convicted teacher
- More Stryker soldiers charged in Afghan plot
- NY Times' radiation investigation wins APME award
- Hempfest Celebration Marred By Arrest
- Hill agrees to court stipulations in DV case
- Seattle police say boy, 10, shot with own gun
- Former TSA supervisor admits stealing luggage
- Wash. money planner gets about 7 years for fraud
- Texas Rangers step closer to exiting bankruptcy
- Nolan Ryan group wins auction for Rangers
- Wash. man ordered to repay $7M after ticket scheme
- Rambus patent battle with Nvidia grinds on
- 'Barefoot Bandit' not interested in selling story
- Seattle police arresting 22 cabbies in theft bust
- 'Barefoot Bandit' to make Seattle court appearance
- Man who got stuck in chimney convicted of burglary
- Could feds keep Barefoot Bandit, mom from profit?
- Argument led to deadly Wash. state park shooting
- Shooting at Wash. state park stemmed from argument
- WA state park remains closed after deadly shooting