SAN JOSE (GaeaTimes.com)- Reports from some of the most reliable sources say that a bank teller is facing hard times in the custody of the police for permitting a bank robbery in his branch in San Jose.
LOS ANGELES - An enormous emerald valued at upward of $400 million is at the center of a legal battle to determine ownership of the gem that was unearthed almost a decade ago in the jungles in eastern Brazil.
LOS ANGELES - A judge heard the first of several ownership claims Friday for an enormous emerald valued at upward of $400 million that has spawned a legal case as tangled as the jungles in eastern Brazil where it was unearthed almost a decade ago.
SAN JOSE, Calif. - Whether California's first execution in more than four years will occur next week remained an open question Tuesday, as a judge grappled with a demand from the state attorney general's office to resume lethal injections.
SAN JOSE, Calif. - A group representing Ansel Adams sued a California man for selling prints and posters under the name of the famed nature photographer, the latest salvo in a dispute over glass negatives bought at a garage sale and purported to be Adams' lost work.
- Costa Rica wants US anti-drug program for CentAm
- Calif. coach, USA Swimming sued over alleged abuse
- Coach, USA Swimming sued on sex abuse claims
- California coach, USA Swimming sued over sex abuse
- SAP won't fight Oracle claims in espionage case
- Suspect shot and killed during Calif. pot search
- Fed terror charges tossed against animal activists
- Calif. man gets 30 months for false 'mayday' calls
- Journalist says she confessed in N. Korean prison
- Student accuses Calif. police of excessive force
- Pulitzer-prize winning photog foils bank robbery
- Corruption trial begins for ex-Costa Rican leader
- NCAA: Northern Iowa leads Kansas early
- NCAA: Tennessee beats Ohio 83-68
- NCAA: Tennessee cruising against Ohio
- Olympic swimmer speaks out on sex abuse lawsuit
- Costa Rican president-elect to fight drug cartels
- Pentagon shooter little known by neighbors
- No charges for Calif. officers in student beating
- San Jose cops could face charges in student arrest
- No charges for Calif. student in violent arrest
- Former CA swim coach gets 40 years for molestation
- Former San Jose swim coach sentenced
- Rights court: Colombia apologizes for 1994 killing
- San Jose police mount cameras on officers' heads