Salt Lake City
SALK LAKE CITY (GaeaTimes.com)- On Tuesday, Elizabeth Smart recalled her horrific experiences about her abduction at the second day of her testimony.
SALT LAKE CITY (GaeaTimes.com)- After 8 years of delay, the Elizabeth Smart kidnapping case might finally see justice and if convicted Brian David Mitchell, the man accused of kidnapping Elizabeth Smart 8 years ago could spend the rest of his life in prison.
SALT LAKE CITY (GaeaTimes.com) -- The judge associated with the case of Elizabeth Smart kidnapping case, Has asked the lawyers to speed up their action of questioning jurors.
SALT LAKE CITY (GaeaTimes.com) After 8 years of delay, the Elizabeth Smart kidnapping case might finally see justice being served as the jury selection starts today.
SALT LAKE CITY - A federal jury in Utah on Monday convicted an Illinois man of bombing a downtown Salt Lake City library in 2006.
- Utah library explosion jury to resume deliberating
- Jury to get case in Utah library explosion trial
- Utah police investigate plural family for bigamy
- Groups mount new challenge to Ruby Pipeline plan
- Utah mom charged with murder in deaths of 2 kids
- Sect leader Jeffs fights extradition to Texas
- Police capture suspect in Utah deputy's killing
- More crews to hunt for Utah fugitive
- Judge: No venue change in Smart trial _ for now
- Police: UT clerk charged after hitting beer thief
- Utah antigambling laws kill raffle for police dog
- UT governor signs warrant sending Jeffs to Texas
- Change of venue arguments heard in Smart case
- Change of venue hearing to be held in Smart case
- Texas, feds wait turns in polygamist leader cases
- Jeffs extradition hearing canceled after ruling
- Utah court reverses polygamist leader convictions
- Utah identifies 2 allegedly behind immigrant list
- Utah finds possible breach in immigrant list probe
- Utah agencies probe alleged illegal immigrant list
- Man charged with girl's murder back in Utah
- Prosecutors question insanity case in Smart kidnap
- Ronnie Lee Gardner Executed
- Utah firing squad executes convicted killer
- Utah governor denies condemned man's stay request
- Denver appellate court denies stay for
- Utah to execute condemned killer by firing squad
- Condemned Utah man is moved to observation cell
- Utah man hopes for 11th hour execution reprieve
- Experts argue firing squad is a humane execution
- Utah man facing firing squad denied federal stay
- UT federal judge sets hearing for condemned inmate
- Utah man facing firing squad seeks federal stay
- Condemned inmate set for execution seeks stay
- Utah Supreme Court denies man's death row appeal