HATTIESBURG (GaeaTimes.com)- The popular nightclub of Remington's Hunt Club in the city of Hattiesburg was witness to a violent incident over the weekend when an altercation broke out over there that left as many as three injured.
TUPELO, Miss. - A Mississippi judge again asked everyone in his courtroom to stand and pledge allegiance to the flag, despite an uproar over whether he has the right to make such a request.
TUPELO, Miss. - When a Mississippi judge entered a courtroom and asked everyone to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance, an attorney with a reputation for fighting free speech battles stayed silent as everyone else recited the patriotic oath.
OXFORD, Miss. - A federal grand jury has indicted an Alabama high school football coach on charges of child molestation and trying to get the victim to lie to authorities about the alleged incidents.
HATTIESBURG, Miss. - A judge on Thursday freed two men who spent three decades in prison before DNA evidence showed they didn't rape a woman and cut her throat in a grisly 1979 attack.
- NAACP backs pardon for 2 serving life for robbery
- NCAA rules Masoli eligible, can play immediately
- Ex-NASA official to plead guilty in contracts case
- Ex-NASA chief to plead guilty in contracts case
- Ole Miss coach settles Ohio defamation lawsuit
- Former Miss. player pleads guilty in assault case
- AP source: Masoli accepts invite to visit Ole Miss
- AP source: Masoli invited to Ole Miss this weekend
- 2 arrested in death of Mississippi sheriff
- 2 arrested in death of south Mississippi sheriff
- S. Mississippi sheriff dies after arrest attempt
- Miss. executes man for '94 slaying of motel clerk
- New laws for guns, smoking, drinking and texting
- AP IMPACT: Many Gulf fed'l judges have oil links
- Feds open criminal probe of Gulf oil spill
- Miss. board denies staging 'sham' prom for lesbian
- Mississippi executes 2nd inmate in as many days
- Mississippi executes Woodward for '86 rape-slaying
- 45-year-old civil rights slaying still unresolved
- Suspect: White supremacist made sexual advance
- Suspect in death of Miss. supremacist denied bond
- Suspect in death of Miss. supremacist speaks out
- Supreme Court stays out of Asian carp dispute
- Fear lingers for some years after civil rights era
- Slain Miss. white supremacist was stabbed, beaten
- Man arrested in death of Miss. white supremacist
- Miss. white supremacist's death probed as homicide
- 4 states, SEC allege Morgan Keegan cost investors
- Slain Fla. girl's mom supports death penalty
- Man charged in death of Fla. girl in landfill
- Judge: No school prom but lesbian's right violated
- Tenn., Miss. med examiner arrested on drug charge
- Appeals court upholds conviction in Miss. killings
- Ex-NASA official pleads guilty in contracts case
- Ex-Klansman convicted in '64 slayings sues FBI