LUCKNOW, INDIA (GaeaTimes.com)- On Saturday, Mayawati, the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh marked her 55th birthday by releasing the victim of Bandra rape case.
LUCKNOW - The Uttar Pradesh Police's Anti-Terrorist Squad (ATS) has arrested a Nepali national for his alleged links with Pakistan's spy agency --Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), officials said Monday.
LUCKNOW - Two calls received by a particular cell phone in Varanasi's Dashawamedh Ghat area are believed to have provided major leads to the National Investigation Agency (NIA) probing the Dec 7 blast in the holy city.
LUCKNOW - While Uttar Pradesh Police are yet to make any breakthrough in Tuesday's Varanasi blast, intelligence agencies said they have traced the roots of the conspiracy to an Indian Mujahideen module based in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
LUCKNOW - A day after a terror attack killed a minor girl in Varanasi, the Uttar Pradesh Police was Wednesday clueless about the nature of explosives that struck terror on the bank of the Ganga.
- No specific input about Varanasi blast: Uttar Pradesh
- Varanasi blast: Police clueless about nature of explosives
- Mayawati should quit, opposition says after blast
- Activists being implicated in terror cases, claims RSS
- Suspected Maoists damage rail tracks in Uttar Pradesh
- Youth kills teacher in classroom, commits suicide
- Fahim Ansari’s bail plea dismissed
- Injured Uttar Pradesh minister recovering well
- Injured Uttar Pradesh minister to undergo plastic surgery
- Three suspected Maoists arrested with explosives
- CRPF camp attack case to be heard July 19
- Supposed Maoist outfit warns Mayawati
- Additional chargesheet filed against Fahim Ansari
- Huge cache of explosives recovered in Uttar Pradesh
- Goods train engine catches fire, no casualties
- Fahim Ansari returned to Mumbai from Uttar Pradesh court
- Constable arrested for killing 12-year-old boy in Uttar Pradesh
- Man arrested for supplying explosives to Maoists
- Mayawati blames central government for Maoist violence
- Two suspected Maoists arrested in Uttar Pradesh
- Islamic scholars, clerics hail death for Kasab
- Islamic scholars, clerics hail Kasab’s death penalty
- Digvijay regrets row over his Chidambaram comments
- Security sought for engineers in Maoist-hit areas
- Bodies of 25 slain CRPF troopers brought to Lucknow
- Indian Mujahideen terrorist arrested in Uttar Pradesh
- Indian Mujahideen terrorist handed over to Delhi Police (Second Lead)
- Cops to track down Maoist camp in Uttarakhand
- Uttar Pradesh sounds terror alert for schools
- Pune blast victim’s body cremated in Lucknow
- Uttar Pradesh alerted about possible attack on foreigners
- Uttar Police claim major crackdown on Maoists (Second Lead)
- Eight Maoists arrested in Uttar Pradesh
- Congress leaders in Azamgarh greeted by black flags
- Man behind 1993 serial train blasts held near Lucknow