ISTANBUL - A historic 16th century mosque in Istanbul received a bomb threat Friday that later turned out to be a hoax call, police said.
ISTANBUL - A suicide bomb attack in front of a police station in central Istanbul injured 32 people Sunday, 17 of them passers-by, the city's police chief said.
ISTANBUL - At least 22 people were injured in an explosion triggered by a suicide bomber in this capital city of Turkey Sunday.
ISTANBUL - Turkish police have arrested 12 individuals in Istanbul and Turkey's east suspected of supporting Al Qaeda, the Turkish media reported Wednesday.
ISTANBUL - The gang of several dozen men with sticks and pepper spray moved methodically from one art gallery to the next, assaulting overflow crowds that had spilled into the streets during the joint opening of several exhibitions in the center of Istanbul.
- Protest in Turkey against detention of politicians
- Kurds have conflicted role in Turkish military
- Cyprus hunts for alleged Russian spy paymaster
- 17 dead in Turkey clash
- Four killed in Turkey blast
- 6 killed in Turkey clash
- Eight Turkish soldiers killed near Iraqi border
- 21 Asian nations denounce Israeli ship raid
- Pakistan hopes for ‘constructive’ talks during Krishna’s visit
- Israel military investigating deadly flotilla raid
- Turkey calls on Israel to accept probe into raid
- Egypt: Gaza blockade a failure, border stays open
- Biden: US seeks new ways to address Gaza problems
- Israel navy kills 4 Palestinian militants off Gaza
- Roman Catholic bishop's driver charged with murder
- AP INTERVIEW: Turkish aid group had terror ties
- Nations declare support to Somalia
- Power struggle escalates in Turkish coup plot case
- Turkey: Guard shoots man at Ukrainian Consulate
- Report: Guard shoots man outside Ukrainian Embassy
- Turkish police detain Turkey's top pop star
- NATO chief: No plan to 'bribe' Taliban
- A free man: what is pope gunman's next move?
- 120 al-Qaida suspects detained in Turkey
- Reports: 120 al-Qaida suspects detained in Turkey
- 120 suspected Al Qaeda members arrested in Turkey
- Pope gunman's release jars Turkey
- Turkish police arrest 20 suspected Al Qaeda militants
- Wife says CIA bomber hated the United States
- Wife says CIA bomber saw US as adversary
- AP News in Brief