LONDON - Pakistan's ex-military ruler Pervez Musharraf has apologized for mistakes made during his last term in office as he launched a bid to return to power.
LONDON - Pakistan's ex-military ruler Pervez Musharraf launched a new political party Friday that may sharpen political tensions at home amid growing criticism of the civilian government.
WASHINGTON - A Senate impeachment panel wrapped up hearings Tuesday on corruption charges facing a Louisiana judge who could become just the eighth federal judge to be removed from the bench.
WASHINGTON - A federal judge from Louisiana is corrupt and unfit to serve on the bench, House members said Monday as they began a rare congressional impeachment trial by laying out their case against the jurist.
- Senate to open impeachment trial against judge
- Rod Blagojevich headed for retrial without brother
- Blagojevich is campaign distraction for Ill. Dems
- Tried together, Blagojevich brothers often apart
- Agent: Blagojevich, wife spent lavishly on clothes
- Blagojevich and wife spent lavishly on clothes
- Tapes reveal Blagojevich hopeful, angry, unsure
- Angry Blagojevich says on tape, 'I get nothing'
- Blagojevich jurors hear 'golden' FBI tape
- Union leader: Blagojevich brought up Cabinet post
- Blago sought 'something big' on federal wiretaps
- Ex-Marines, knitter among Blagojevich jurors
- Opening statements in Blago trial may come Tuesday
- Ex-prime minister charged with terrorism
- House votes to impeach US judge from Louisiana
- Paterson seeks to show he's still in charge
- House panel recommends impeaching Louisiana judge
- Call 2009 the Year of the Bad Decision in SC