KUNDUZ - A suicide bomber in the northern province of Kunduz killed at least 26 people and injured 37 inside a government building, an official said Monday.
KUNDUZ - A suicide bomber in the northern province of Kunduz killed at least 20 people and injured dozens inside a government building, an official said Monday.
KUNDUZ - A district governor in the northern Afghan province of Kunduz and six other people were killed Thursday when a suicide bomber blew himself up inside a government building, officials said.
KUNDUZ - A district governor in the northern Afghan province of Kunduz and two other people were killed Thursday when a suicide bomber blew himself up inside a government building, officials said.
KUNDUZ - A senior Taliban leader was among 15 militants killed by NATO and Afghan forces in northern Afghanistan, an official said Monday.
- German chancellor pays surprise visit to Afghanistan
- German troops could start Afghan withdrawal in 2012
- Bomb kills eight in northern Afghanistan
- Linda Norgrove Killed
- Afghanistan News: Roadside Bombing killed four Italian soldiers, injured one
- Minn. terror suspect deported to Canada
- Afghan governor among 12 killed in blast (Lead, changing dateline)
- German militants training in Pakistani border area
- Taliban set preconditions for formal peace talks
- France: 12 arrested in counterterrorism cases
- French terrorism suspect arrested in Italy
- Pakistan: Dozens of Europeans in terror training
- Pakistani officials: Suspected US missiles kill 16
- Intel: Strikes continue amid border tension
- Intel: 2nd alleged US missile strike hits Pakistan
- Intel: US missiles kill 8 militants in NW Pakistan
- Photos show US soldiers posing with Afghan corpses
- Official: Germans, Brits behind Europe terror plot
- Europol: Terror threat still real
- Europe terror threat still active
- AP source: Some drone strikes tied to terror plot
- Terrorist plot uncovered in Europe
- Afghan minister urges new war on terror networks
- Karzai's brother says he will amend US tax returns
- British aid worker kidnapped; push in Kandahar
- Former Australian troops charged in Afghan deaths
- Afghan officials say British woman kidnapped
- NATO says 3 detained Afghan journalists released
- Pakistan angry over terror conviction in US
- Pakistanis furious over woman's US prison sentence
- Pakistan to fight for terrorist convict's release
- Pakistani given 86 years for firing at US troops
- Pakistani sentenced in NY to 86 years in prison
- Afghan president calls for release of journalists
- First partial Afghan poll results released