MANILA, PHILIPPINES (GaeaTimes.com) -- Today Supreme Court en banc is going to decide the fate of Hubert Webb.
MUMBAI, INDIA (GaeaTimes.com)- Sub inspector of police Daya Nayak who had been suspended over charges of maintaining links with the underworld can now breathe easy.
WASHINGTON - The Supreme Court on Monday struck down part of the anti-fraud law enacted in response to the Enron and other corporate scandals from the early 2000s, but said its decision has limited consequences.
WASHINGTON - The Supreme Court has rejected appeals by the Obama administration and the nation's largest tobacco companies to get involved in a legal fight about the dangers of cigarette smoking that has stretched more than 10 years.
A lawsuit against the Vatican that had been dismissed as a publicity stunt moved forward when the U.S.
- Vatican admonishes Austrian cardinal for comments
- Ronnie Lee Gardner Executed
- Spain's super judge falls from grace
- DA's sex ed warning befuddles Wis. teachers, kids
- High court dashes Ryan hopes of salvaging pension
- Both sides take tobacco fight to Supreme Court
- Cigarette makers take tobacco fight to high court
- Noriega asks US Supreme Court for rehearing
- Philip Morris takes tobacco fight to Supreme Court
- States, Congress wrestle with judicial bias rules
- Fan gets jail for text-stalking Ashanti's mom
- Calif. high court strikes down medical pot limits
- Reaction: Supreme Court's campaign finance ruling
- Obama blasts Court decision on campaign finance
- Wash. court: Doc's pot OK doesn't preclude search
- Russian happiness guru faces psychiatric ward
- Split court eases limits on biz election spending
- AP News in Brief