BOSTON - As U.S. Rep.
BOSTON - The wife of Congressman John Tierney is set to plead guilty to federal charges she helped her brother conceal income from an alleged illegal offshore gambling business that generated millions of dollars.
WASHINGTON - Jack Keeney, a prosecutor who served nearly 60 years in a storied career at the Justice Department, was praised at a retirement celebration Friday as an attorney of impeccable judgment who "set the gold standard" for fairness in federal law enforcement.
COLUMBIA, S.C. - A former South Carolina sheriff who was indicted earlier this year in a drug case now faces 47 new charges, including racketeering and money laundering.
LOS ANGELES - Hollywood has produced no shortage of movies and TV shows about the mob, but this one's coming straight from the most high-profile source imaginable: John "Junior" Gotti has sold the rights to his life story.
- Chicago gangs to top cop: You're not playing fair
- Chicago gang members criticize 'gang summit'
- Chicago police chief criticized for 'gang summit'
- Ex-Ill. Gov. Ryan wants part of conviction tossed
- Gang members arrested in Calif. racketeering case
- APNewsBreak: Blago panel deadlocked 11-1 on Senate
- Jury deadlocks on all but 1 charge against Blago
- US Attorney says he's ready to retry Blagojevich
- Blagojevich vows to appeal conviction on 1 count
- Blagojevich vows to appeal 1 conviction count
- Blago guilty on just 1 count as Feds vow retrial
- Blago guilty on just 1 count; feds vow retrial
- Murky outcome at Blagojevich trial now more likely
- Questions hang over Blagojevich corruption trial
- Blagojevich jurors tell judge they are stalled
- Jurors in Blago trial say they agree on 2 counts
- Complexities may deadlock Blagojevich jurors
- Blagojevich jurors suggest they may be deadlocked
- Mexican official accused of drug links denied bail
- Blagojevich could lose home if jury convicts him
- Blagojevich jurors may decide money issues, too
- Ex-Pa. judge pleads guilty in kids-for-cash scheme
- Lawyers: Ex-Gov. Blagojevich won't testify
- Blago's brother denies role in alleged corruption
- Russian court gives crime kingpin 10 years
- Ex-Gov. Blagojevich likely to testify this week
- Ex-Blago aide says he was worried, contacted FBI
- Prosecutors: Blago owed lawyers $1.2 million
- What have prosecutors proved about Blagojevich?
- What have prosecutors proven about Blagojevich?
- Gangster, 93, convicted of racketeering conspiracy
- Blagojevich witness clashes with attorney
- Roadbuilder says Blago urged him to raise cash
- Seattle strip club boss Colacurcio Sr. dies at 93
- Agent: Blagojevich, wife spent lavishly on clothes