PHILADELPHIA (GaeaTimes.com)- Kermit Barron Gosnell, a Philadelphia doctor, who was accused of murder and other kinds of offenses which relates to illegal abortions was charged with murder on Wednesday.
PHILADELPHIA (GaeaTimes.com)- Antonio Rodriguez, a Philadelphia man, has been arrested on Monday as the law enforcement officials suspected that he might be the serial strangler (dubbed as "Kensington Strangler").
SCRANTON, Pa. - The trial of two white teenagers charged with a federal hate crime in the beating death of a Mexican immigrant focused Friday on an alleged cover-up orchestrated by police officers with close ties to the defendants.
READING, Pa. - Authorities say one cook stabbed another in the kitchen of an eastern Pennsylvania restaurant while customers ate in the dining room, and they were allowed to finish their meals while police collected evidence.
SCRANTON, Pa. - A Pennsylvania police officer accused of hindering an FBI investigation into the fatal beating of a Mexican immigrant threatened to put a witness in jail unless he kept quiet about the attack, another witness testified Friday.
- Pa. teen says group covered up immigrant assault
- Pa. woman in Boston bridal scam pleads guilty
- 911 caller testifies at Pa. hate crime trial
- Testimony expected to start in Pa. hate crime case
- Police: Pa. woman faked cancer, solicited money
- Hate crime trial opens in immigrant killing in Pa.
- Jury picked, openings set in Pa. hate-crime case
- Rapper Beanie Sigel charged in Pa. with tax fraud
- Black Pa. judge rejects plea deal for 'white boy'
- W.Pa. mom pleads guilty in plot to impregnate girl
- 2 more Philly officers arrested amid reform push
- Pa. firm to pay $23M for illegal bone cement tests
- Pa. men face jury selection in hate-crime killing
- Ex-athletes in Pa. face hate crime jury selection
- Pa. men face 2nd trial in immigrant beating death
- Are Eagles fans ready to embrace Michael Vick?
- NJ student's suicide resonates on campus, beyond
- Pa. lawyer found guilty in Russian child-sex case
- Officials: 3 shot in NJ suburb of Philly; 1 dead
- Novartis fined $422.5M in marketing, kickback case
- Pa. man charged in gun death of baby 1 floor down
- 2nd suspect in NJ college shooting arrested in Pa.
- Pa. woman to plead guilty in Boston bridal scam
- Pa. State Police says bulletins caused headaches
- Philly tow truck driver charged with killing rival
- 2 men get 18 months for attack on Comcast website
- Police: Pitt DB Knox hit pregnant girlfriend
- Pa. man whose wife FBI shot agent given 25 years
- Pa. mom pleads guilty in toddler's dresser death
- Carnegie Heroes Fund honors 19 with medals, money
- Feds: Calif.-based team flew coke to Pa., lost bag
- Feds: Calif.-based group flew cocaine to Pa.
- US court sets Nov. hearing for Mumia Abu-Jamal
- ACLU sues Pittsburgh police over post-G-20 conduct
- Pa. postal carrier accused of storing mail at home