NEW DELHI - India has agreed in principle to allow an investigating team from Pakistan to question Mumbai witnesses of the 2008 terror attack, Home Minister P.
NEW DELHI - The Indian home ministry's plan to have an over-arching body for intelligence sifting has found no favour with two security think-tanks that worked separately to promote reforms in the country's spy agencies.
NEW DELHI - Defence Minister A.K.
NEW DELHI - The People's Union for Civil Liberties (PUCL), of which rights activist Binayak Sen is the vice president, Thursday asked the Maoists to immediately release the district collector they have abducted in Orissa.
NEW DELHI - Paving the way for the trial to begin, a Delhi court Tuesday formally slapped charges against Shahzad Ahmed, a suspected Indian Mujahideen (IM) terrorist, arrested in south Delhi's Batla House shootout in which a Delhi Police inspector was killed in 2008.
- Want special status for Assam like Kashmir, says ULFA leader
- ULFA leaders meet PM briefly
- ULFA leaders set to meet PM
- Supreme Court seeks status of Afzal Guru mercy plea
- Governments get notice on Afzal Guru’s transfer plea
- ULFA, Chidambaram hold peace talks, seven-member goup formed (Intro Roundup)
- ULFA, government begin Assam peace talks (Roundup)
- ULFA meets Chidambaram — for peace
- Empowered councils way forward in northeast: Chidambaram
- India to seek Headley details from Pakistan
- India, Pakistan to hold talks in Bhutan Sunday
- Tehelka Magazine Names 15 Tax Evaders
- Guard against religious fundamentalism, new terror, states told (Roundup)
- Karnataka says Maoist menace almost eliminated
- Serious challenges to internal security: PM
- ULFA ban: Court issues notices to Nagaland, Meghalaya
- India probing Somali pirates’ terror links
- Multiple crises have gripped Pakistan: Author Ahmed Rashid
- Multiple crisis have come together in Pakistan: Author
- Elements in Pakistani state back terror: India
- Terror threat to Indians in Afghanistan not over: India
- Bomb scare at Rajiv Chowk metro station
- Indian culture, military might unfold at R’Day (Second Lead)
- PM condemns Moscow terror attacks
- India calls for collective global action against terror
- Dara Singh Serves Lifetime Imprisonment
- Withdraw troops from schools, apex court tells Chhattisgarh
- Delhi, Dhaka discuss terror, border firing in talks
- Court accepts plea by Sadhvi Pragya’s aide
- Six terrorists get life term for plot to kidnap Sachin
- I address my anxieties by writing: Pakistani author
- Using army against Maoists not desirable: Army chief
- Army seeks revision in rules of engagement in Maoist-hit areas
- Andhra, centre issued notices on Maoist leader Azad’s killing
- Andhra, centre issued notice on killing of Maoist leader Azad