ATHENS - A Greek public prosecutor charged five people, including a German woman, for involvement in a terrorist group, just days before the start of a trial of dozens of radical anarchists.
MOSCOW - A bomb attack on a cafe in the conflict-ridden North Caucasus region killed at least two people and left five others seriously wounded, Interfax news agency reported Friday.
BHUBANESWAR - Three Maoists were arrested Friday in Orissa's Malkangiri district, police said.
KABUL - Seven Afghan civilians were killed Friday when the vehicle they were driving in was blown up by a roadside bomb in the southern province of Zabul, a local official said.
NEW DELHI - The Indian Army, which is setting up a training centre in Maoist-hit Chhattisgarh, said Friday it has sought a revision in its rules of engagement to legally protect its troops in case they fire back at the rebels in self-defence.
- Four Maoists arrested, cash and explosives seized
- Andhra, centre issued notices on Maoist leader Azad’s killing
- Unclaimed Maoist literature found, Chhattisgarh begins probe
- Andhra, centre issued notice on killing of Maoist leader Azad
- Chhattisgarh cops probe unclaimed Maoist literature
- Samjhauta blasts probe moving at snail’s pace: Pakistan
- ‘Eventual solution’ to terrorism lies with Pakistan, says US