DHAKA - A Bangladeshi intelligence agency supported the idea of an Islamist terrorist group forming a political party as the South Asian country was being governed by a military-backed administration two years ago, media Friday quoted WikiLeaks documents as saying.
ISLAMABAD - At least 51 suspected militants were killed in three US drone strikes within 24 hours in Khyber agency, Pakistan's northwestern tribal area.
KOLKATA - A Maoist in West Bengal's North 24 Parganas was Friday arrested by the state police's Criminal Investigation Department (CID) for extorting and killing a businessman, police said.
SHILLONG - Dimrim N. Sangma, the chairman of Liberation A'chik Elite Force (LAEF), a separatist group operating in Meghalaya, has surrendered along with arms and ammunition, police said Friday.
- Two Maoists arrested in Bengal
- Maudany’s wife named in Tamil Nadu bus burning case
- Talks soon with ULFA: Interlocuter Haldar
- US drone strikes kill 28 alleged militants in Pakistan
- Andhra police gun down two Maoists
- Kashmiri jihadis won’t run out of money: Osama bin Laden
- Maudany’s wife charged in bus burning case
- Muharram Procession Targeted By Terrorists
- “Grim Sleeper” Photos Recovered By Police
- Mortar attack kills six in Pakistan
- US drones kill 10 alleged militants in Pakistan
- WikiLeaks: India could be target of biological terror
- VHP meet in Goa to discuss ’saffron terror’
- Maoists kill seven Forward Bloc leaders, workers in Bengal
- WikiLeaks cables detail torture on detainees in Kashmir