WELLINGTON - Diplomats from five countries, including the US and Britain, decided not to get "sucked into the blame game" being played by India and Pakistan after the 26/11 Mumbai attack, according to a leaked US diplomatic cable.
WELLINGTON - New Zealand diplomats fear terrorists will attack a "soft target" in India ahead of the Commonwealth Games in New Delhi in October, according to cables reported in a newspaper Thursday.
WELLINGTON - New Zealand cabinet ministers were evacuated from their offices adjoining parliament in Wellington Monday after a bomb scare.
WELLINGTON, New Zealand - Police arrested a man for leaving his 1-year-old baby in a car unattended during the early hours while he watched strippers at a nightclub in New Zealand's capital, and have placed the boy in welfare agency care.
WELLINGTON, New Zealand - New Zealand's Roman Catholic Church said Thursday it is investigating five new complaints of sexual abuse of children from at least 20 years ago.
- Colo. medical marijuana growers report invasion
- NZ jails German tourist for smuggling reptiles
- New Zealand to play in hockey World Cup despite terror threat
- New Zealand to compete in hockey World Cup despite terror threat
- Terror threat: New Zealand hockey team rethinks India trip (Second Lead)
- Terror threat: New Zealand hockey team reconsiders India trip
- Rahul Gandhi, New Zealand leader discuss security in India
- New Zealand hockey team heads for India despite terrorist warning
- New Zealand virgin auctions herself for tuition
- NZ police seize weapons after dog slaughter
- Man caught at airport with 44 lizards in pants
- NZ reviews company rules after arms smuggling link
- NZ police inquire into attack on dolphin