UNITED NATIONS - UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon Thursday condemned a suicide bomb attack in northwest Pakistan, which killed about 30 soldiers.
UNITED NATIONS - UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon condemned the deadly suicide bombing at Moscow's Domodedovo Airport Monday, which killed at least 35 people.
UNITED NATIONS - UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon has strongly condemned the suicide attack on a UN office in Afghanistan's Herat province.
JOHANNESBURG - Fellow rebels handed over the Congolese commander arrested for allegedly leading fighters in the mass gang-rapes of more than 300 people, a U.N.
UNITED NATIONS - UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon Friday condemned the bombings in Nigeria that left at least 14 people dead and assured the West African country of "unflinching support" in addressing the challenges confronting the most populous country in Africa.
- Afghan minister urges new war on terror networks
- Kenya says West wasting money on anti-piracy ships
- US walks out of Ahmadinejad UN speech
- US walks out on Ahmadinejad's UN speech
- US walks out on Ahmadinejad UN speech
- Obama says US has refocused terror fight
- UN reports over 500 rapes in eastern Congo
- US rights group urges release of Iranian activist
- UN examines communication failure in Congo rapes
- UN says Congo rapes not mentioned to patrols
- UN patrols were not informed about rapes
- UN chief defends his record fighting corruption
- UN urges Iraq to quickly form new government
- UN removes five former Taliban members from sanctions list
- Memo portrays UN chief wanting control, secrecy
- UN official blasts Ban Ki-moon on accountability
- UN's internal watchdog faces leadership vacuum
- UN starts talks on global arms trade treaty
- UNICEF head concerned for Guantanamo child soldier
- UN chief urges action against child soldiers
- UN chief urges new global fight against piracy
- India presses for international terrorism convention
- UN blames Musharraf regime for Bhutto killing (Roundup)
- UN blames Musharraf government for Bhutto murder (Second Lead)
- Investigators blame bad security for Bhutto death
- IAEA seeks more funds after nuclear security summit
- Bhutto commission report is complete
- UN delays Bhutto assassination report
- Multimillion-dollar UN corruption case uncovered
- Streep presents award to ex-hostage Betancourt
- UNICEF warns against Haiti child smuggling
- Most hijacked ships ignored safety precautions
- AP IMPACT: UN cuts back on investigating fraud