THE HAGUE - Dutch justice authorities Thursday issued a Europe-wide arrest warrant for a former SS camp guard accused of murdering at least 22 Jews and who has been living for more than half a century in Germany.
THE HAGUE, Netherlands - Serbia still is not doing all it can to arrest key Bosnian war fugitive Gen.
THE HAGUE, Netherlands - Lawyers for former Congo Vice President Jean-Pierre Bemba complained to the International Criminal Court on Monday they cannot conduct a fair defense because prosecutors have seized his assets.
NAIROBI, Kenya - Sudan's president defied an international arrest warrant by visiting Kenya on Friday, causing an outcry from the International Criminal Court which fruitlessly pressured authorities here into arresting the man accused of masterminding the genocide in Darfur.
LEIDSCHENDAM, Netherlands - Model Naomi Campbell has testified at the war crimes trial of former Liberian ruler Charles Taylor that she received "dirty rocks." Campbell was being questioned about claims made by actress Mia Farrow that Taylor gave the model an uncut diamond after a dinner party hosted by Nelson Mandela in South Africa in 1997.
- Naomi Campbell arrives at Taylor war crimes trial
- Dutch troops begin to withdraw from Afghanistan
- UN court orders retrial for former Kosovo premier
- Int'l Court charges Sudan president with genocide
- Serbia hands UN court seized Mladic diaries
- UN prosecutor files amended Mladic indictment
- Dutch court: New appeal for alleged arms smuggler
- Two Dutch soldiers killed in Afghanistan
- Prosecutor expects 2 Kenya election violence cases
- Dutch bishops announce sex abuse investigation
- Dutch seek more info in alleged Somali terror case
- Amsterdam airport tightens security at duty free
- Bemba war crimes trial delayed
- Karadzic: Islamic militants to blame for bloodshed
- Bosnian Serb leader to have his say in court
- Genocide charge now possible for Sudan's al-Bashir
- Court to rule again on al-Bashir genocide charge
- Court to rule on Sudan president genocide charges
- Dutch Supreme Court orders terror retrial
- Iraqi Kurd gas victims sue Dutchman for damages