NEW YORK - Hackers in eastern Europe who used computer viruses to steal usernames and passwords teamed up with foreign students who opened bank accounts in the U.S.
WASHINGTON - The Obama administration is pushing to make it easier for the government to tap into internet and e-mail communications.
BUCHAREST, Romania - Romanian authorities have detained a man suspected of committing cyber fraud worth $3 million against the company eBay Inc.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Premium Standard Farms has been given a two-year extension to install technology at its hog confinements to reduce odors after it failed to meet a July 31 deadline established by a Jackson County court six years ago.
RESTON, Va. - Jet engine maker Rolls-Royce said Thursday that it has filed a patent infringement lawsuit against United Technologies over the design of engine parts.
- WikiLeaks seeks online safe haven in Sweden
- Smile! Aerial images being used to enforce laws
- Oracle sues Google for patent infringement
- US gets suspect in hacking case that spanned world
- New threat: Hackers look to take over power plants
- Wisconsin lawmakers sent e-mails with child porn
- APNewsBreak: FBI says mastermind of botnet nabbed
- WikiLeaks: Group vows to put more documents online
- Patent holder sues smart phone makers over patents
- Australia: Google Street View broke privacy law
- Ill ex-prison employees blame US gov. program
- Individual choices at stake as laws take effect
- New laws for guns, smoking, drinking and texting
- EU, US to share banking data in terror probes
- Colo. company pleads guilty in military tech case
- UK police probing alleged Google privacy breach
- Calif man accused of extortion through hacking
- High court: Go ahead, search cop's sexy texting
- Motorola and Research In Motion settle dispute
- TechBits package
- US military detains soldier linked to Iraq video
- Australia orders privacy probe of Google
- Lohan's ankle bracelet has Breathalyzer technology
- High court rejects Microsoft patent appeal
- Alleged hacker sought in US to stay in UK for now
- Appeals court gives Dish a chance in TiVo case
- HTC swipes back at Apple in patent dispute
- Summary Box: Nokia lobs another lawsuit at Apple
- Nokia lodges another complaint against Apple
- Is there really a cyberwar? Term might be misused
- Utah bars fined for failing to scan customer IDs
- Tech companies fear implications of trade pact
- Microsoft request for patent suit review is nixed
- Hacker gets 7 years for stealing credit card data
- Hacker gets 20 years for stealing credit card data