DAVOS - A small blast took place at a hotel close to the site of the World Economic Forum (WEF) in Davos, Switzerland, breaking the windows of the premises, a media report Thursday said.
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan's Supreme Court on Monday again ordered the government to ask Swiss authorities to reopen a money-laundering case against the president, raising the stakes in a case that has triggered speculation over the future of the Western-backed administration.
TEHRAN, Iran - After a power struggle within Iran's conservative leadership put her freedom in doubt, an American woman arrested more than a year ago along the Iraq border is on the verge of heading home.
TEHRAN, Iran - An Iranian news agency says Tehran has canceled the planned release of a jailed American woman because the necessary legal procedures have not been completed.
TEHRAN, Iran - Iran's president intervened to secure the release of Sarah Shourd, one of three Americans jailed for more than 13 months, in part because of her gender, a news agency reported Friday.
- Iran to free female American for holiday clemency
- Iran to release female American after 13 months
- Iran to free 1 of 3 Americans in holiday clemency
- Swiss halfway done giving UBS account info to US
- Roche in drug development deal with US firm
- Singapore adds 2 months in jail for Swiss vandal
- S'pore adds 2 months to jail term of Swiss vandal
- Cyclist Da Ros gets 20-year doping ban cut to 4
- Czechs ask US for help in jet fighters probe
- Swiss drop Dignitas probe over urns in lake
- Director Polanski attends Swiss jazz fest
- Authorities dispute Polanski case miscommunication
- Justice Dept: LA DA kept informed in Polanski case
- UN: Vatican child rights report 13 years overdue
- In letter, Swiss say they sought Polanski data
- German police search Credit Suisse branches
- German authorities search Credit Suisse branches
- Polanski only safe in France, Poland, Switzerland
- US vows continued pursuit of Roman Polanski
- LA DA blasts Swiss decision on Polanski
- Justice official disappointed over Polanski ruling
- Polanski free, Swiss reject US extradition request
- Swiss to make announcement on Polanski extradition
- Swiss to make Polanski announcement Monday
- Gil Scott-Heron plays Montreux Jazz Festival
- Spain probes 3,000 Swiss bank accounts for fraud
- Swiss parliament clears way for US tax deal
- Swiss parliament resolves split over UBS deal
- Red Cross: 'several hundred' dead in Kyrgyz unrest
- UN urges Kyrgyz to hold vote despite deadly unrest
- Swiss parliament approves US tax deal on 2nd try
- Swiss released from Libya tells of 53-day solitude
- Swiss parties edge closer to ratifying US tax deal
- Joy as Swiss man home from Libya after 2 years
- Swiss held for nearly 2 years in Libya released