MISSOULA, Mont. - A 29-year-old Montana man who pleaded guilty to driving drunk and running into a group of girls walking along a highway, killing two of them, has been given a sentence that could allow him to be eligible for parole in as little as four years.
NEW YORK - A man who took five French tourists on a police chase in an illegal airport shuttle van pleaded guilty Thursday to felony assault in exchange for a 90-day jail term.
MONTPELIER, Vt. - Vermont races for governor and state auditor are figuring into a federal lawsuit over the state's recent refusal to release a police video of a drunken driving arrest.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. - The Carolina Panthers released receiver Dwayne Jarrett on Tuesday, hours after his second arrest on a charge of driving while impaired in less than three years.
COLUMBIA, Mo. - Missouri defensive lineman Jimmy Burge has been cited for having an open beer in his truck while driving.
- Missouri suspends reserve DT for alcohol violation
- Another DWI charge for Panthers WR Dwayne Jarrett
- Panthers WR Jarrett facing another DWI charge
- 2 pleas after NY toddler chokes to death on carrot
- Utah jury convicts Ill. man for library explosion
- Step carefully, dirty laundry defining candidates
- Murder charges increasing in fatal DUI cases
- Missouri suspends DB Simmons for unknown reasons
- Man convicted of DUI crash that killed pitcher
- Vince Neil gets new court date in Vegas DUI case
- Man convicted of murder in Angels pitcher's death
- Jury reaches verdict in Angels pitcher DUI death
- Keller's 2 scores give Jets 14-10 lead at half
- Marshall, Edwards trade TD grabs in 3rd quarter
- Dungy visits Jets' Ryan after criticizing language
- Jets hold Edwards out for 1st quarter vs. Dolphins
- Georgia freshman kicked off team after DUI arrest
- Jets hold Edwards out of 1st quarter
- Jets to hold Edwards out of 1st quarter
- Calif. judge renders partial verdict in DUI case
- Most NFL teams offer players safe rides programs
- Most NFL teams have safe rides program
- Lohan arrives at jail after judge denies bail
- Police: Pitt DB Knox hit pregnant girlfriend
- Michigan's Stonum says he's learned from mistakes
- Prosecutor: Man in DUI case drank beyond reason
- Jets owner says Edwards let himself, team down
- Trial over Angels pitcher's death nears end
- Jets' Edwards sorry, Ryan tired of team's issues
- Jets WR Edwards apologizes day after arrest
- Jets WR Edwards practices day after arrest
- Defense rests in trial over Angels pitcher death
- Jets GM says Edwards will play despite arrest
- Jets WR Edwards arraigned on DWI charge in NYC
- DA: Jets' Edwards admitted drinks before DWI stop