AMSTERDAM - Dutch anti-Islam politician Geert Wilders appealed for freedom of expression Monday as he went on trial for alleged hate speech at a time when his popularity and influence in the Netherlands are near all-time highs.
WARSAW, Poland - Prosecutors in Poland say a British historian who denies the Holocaust is touring World War II sites including former Nazi death camps.
LONDON - It's James Bond, with bureaucracy and cramped office space.
EDINBURGH, Scotland - Pope Benedict XVI waded into the hostile atmosphere Thursday of highly secular Britain, admitting the Catholic Church did not act decisively or quickly enough to remove priests who molested children in his strongest comments yet on the worldwide sex abuse crisis shaking his church.
EDINBURGH, Scotland - Pope Benedict XVI braved a chilly atmosphere Thursday in mostly secular Britain to issue his strongest comments yet on the sex abuse crisis, admitting that the Catholic Church had not acted decisively or quickly enough to remove priests who molested children.
- Demjanjuk health issues taking over trial
- WWII-era mass grave discovered in Slovenia
- 2 Washington men indicted in alleged racial attack
- NJ blogger convicted of threatening Ill. judges
- Judge testifies he felt threatened by NJ blogger
- Documents suggest Demjanjuk link to 2nd Nazi camp
- Germany looking again into Nazi criminal's case
- Historian doubts Demjanjuk's wartime account
- Gruesome charges detailed against suspected Nazi
- Charges against alleged Nazi filed at youth court
- Third most-wanted Nazi suspect charged in Germany
- APNewsBreak: Nazi suspect indicted in Germany
- Prosecutor: Nazi suspect indicted in Germany
- Russian court sentences 14 neo-Nazis to jail
- NY stolen art fight ends in $19 million settlement
- Man with neo-Nazi ties leading patrols in AZ
- Mickey Mouse with Nazi symbol ignites Polish anger
- Polish court orders Mossad spy suspect extradited
- 90-year-old Nazi suspect Adolf Storms dies
- Documents on Hitler's jail time auctioned
- Demjanjuk lawyer questions witness credibility
- Ex-prosecutor says Demjanjuk story inconsistent
- New documents surface on Hitler's jail time
- Investigation opened into Demjanjuk witness
- Ex-Nazi camp official did not remember Demjanjuk
- Demjanjuk expert: Documents could be faked
- Demjanjuk expert: documents appear genuine
- Lawyers want defendant's neo-Nazi tattoos covered
- Ohio man, son killed after Ark. cops fatally shot
- Police: Ohio man, son killed Ark. officers
- Judges reject Demjanjuk defense argument
- Court upholds Latvian's war crimes conviction
- Russian court bans neo-Nazi group
- Leader of notorious German colony dead in Chile
- Tax evader who blamed Holocaust gets 10 months