LOS ANGELES - Hollywood has produced no shortage of movies and TV shows about the mob, but this one's coming straight from the most high-profile source imaginable: John "Junior" Gotti has sold the rights to his life story.
LOS ANGELES - A nanny whose credibility has come under attack by defense lawyers in the Anna Nicole Smith drug trial testified Wednesday that a movie inspired her previous claim that she saw two defendants melt pills in a spoon and inject the former Playboy model with the liquid.
LOS ANGELES - A nanny whose credibility has come under defense attack in the Anna Nicole Smith drug trial says she got the idea from a movie to claim she saw two defendants melt pills in a spoon and inject them into the former Playboy model.
VENICE, Italy - Ben Affleck brought Boston to Venice on Wednesday, presenting a reality-driven heist film "The Town" that is destined to draw comparisons to his other films also set in his Massachusetts hometown.
RICHMOND, Va. - An amateur artist who designed the original logo used by the Baltimore Ravens won a partial victory Thursday when a federal appeals court ruled the commercial use of game and highlight films from the Ravens' first three seasons violates his copyright.
- Judge: Paris Hilton may owe $160K over movie deal
- Rapper T.I. released from jail after drug arrest
- Rapper T.I., wife arrested on drug charges
- Vaclav Havel finishes shooting film
- Prosecutor to review infamous NY child molest case
- Infamous NY child molest case may get new look
- NY DA who prosecuted Long Island Lolita dies at 76
- LA film couple sentenced in Thai bribery case
- Jaguar rescued from poachers stars in Brazil movie
- Calif couple could face 10-year sentence for bribe
- Terrence Howard to join 'Law & Order: Los Angeles'
- Woman pleads not guilty in Beverly Hills stabbing
- Couple charged with killing son of film producer
- Federal panel upholds Wesley Snipes tax sentence
- Source: Gibson's wife says no signs of abuse
- NY judges may limit filmmaker raw footage ruling
- Polanski only safe in France, Poland, Switzerland
- Polanski free, Swiss reject US extradition request
- Cash-hungry LA schools seek movie shoots on campus
- Filmmaker: I was undercover operative for law firm
- Judge sends Lohan to jail for probation violation
- Judge finds Lohan in violation of probation
- Lohan back in legal spotlight at probation hearing
- Lohan judge says she won't consider alcohol report
- Lindsay Lohan probation revocation hearing begins
- Lindsay Lohan arrives for probation hearing
- Mel Gibson split from ex-girlfriend turns bitter
- Harkins Theatres owner cited for animal neglect
- Family Attorney: Jackson children just normal kids
- CIA film depicts a failed Cold War spy mission
- Judge: Lindsay Lohan violates terms of her bail
- Source: Lohan's ankle monitor went off this week
- Lohan ordered to wear alcohol monitoring bracelet
- Lindsay Lohan ordered to wear monitoring bracelet
- Lohan loses bid to ease restriction on drug tests