ABUJA/LAGOS - Twenty-nine people were killed in a series of bomb blasts and attacks on churches in Nigeria on Christmas eve, officials said Saturday.
LAGOS - At least 23 people were killed in a series of bomb blasts that rocked Nigeria's restive Jos city on the Christmas eve, a local hospital official said Saturday.
NAIROBI/LAGOS - A series of bomb attacks on Christmas eve left at least seven people dead in Nigeria, a news report said Saturday.
LAGOS, Nigeria - Pirates kidnapped two foreign sailors from a tanker off the coast of Nigeria's restive and oil-rich southern delta, a naval spokesman said Sunday, suggesting the crew worked in the black market trade of stolen crude from the region.
LAGOS, Nigeria - Kidnappers released 15 school children Friday that they abducted from a bus on their way to school near Nigeria's oil-rich and restive southern delta, a brazen attack highlighting the growing insecurity in the West African nation, a police spokesman said.
- 3 French employees kidnapped from ship off Nigeria
- 3 French employees kidnapped in ship off Nigeria
- Nigeria: 2 kidnapped Russian sailors released
- Nigeria: Feared gang leader believed dead, again
- Report: Bribes fuel corruption in Nigeria police
- Police rescue kidnapped Nigerian journalists
- Nigeria: Gunmen kidnap 4 local journalists
- Nigeria: Gunmen kidnap 3 local journalists
- Nigeria: Gunmen kidnap 3 prominent journalists
- Nigeria: Gunmen kidnap 4 prominent journalists
- Nigeria navy says pirates released foreign sailors
- Nigeria: 12 foreign sailors kidnapped by pirates
- UK jury: Nigerian leader's sister laundered money
- Nigeria: 3 kidnapped Chinese technicians released
- US warns of Nigerian kidnappings after 2 deaths
- Nigeria: US citizen gets 2 years in check fraud
- Cameroon: Pirates seize 2 Russian sailors
- Nigeria politician caught with bellyful of cocaine
- Report: Nigeria's police brutalize, kill suspects
- Nigeria: Case against anti-corruption czar dropped
- Nigeria: 3 journalists killed in weekend violence
- Nigerian newspaper journalist shot dead
- Diplomat: 2 Germans hostages in Nigeria released
- Nigeria: 2 Germans kidnapped in oil-rich region
- Pirates release hostages taken off Cameroon coast
- With rusty ammo, Nigeria confronts pirates
- W. Africa pirates hold sailors for ransom
- 164 people face charges over massacres in Nigeria
- Nigeria: 1 of 3 kidnapped journalists escapes
- Nigeria: No ransom demand for sports journalists
- 3 sports reporters kidnapped in Nigeria
- Nigerian politician accused of embezzling $100M
- Kenyan minister: Deported cleric a security threat
- Terror suspect raised no suspicion in Amsterdam
- Spotty enforcement for new US air screening rules