DHAKA - A bank in Bangladesh is spending eight percent of its profits to fund militants in the country, State Minister for Home Shamsul Huq Tuku has alleged.
DHAKA - Using a cache of 32 grenades it received from Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT), Bangladeshi Islamist outfit Harkatul Jihad al Islami (HuJI) staged seven attacks during 2004-05 against then opposition leader and now prime minister Sheikh Hasina and others, investigators have disclosed.
NEW DELHI/DHAKA - India and Bangladesh Tuesday began a two-day security meeting to discuss cooperation on sharing terror related information, firing incidents along the border and exchange of prisoners as New Delhi pressed for extradition of a top ULFA leader.
DHAKA - US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has commended Bangladesh's fight against terrorism and religious extremism during a telephone call to Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina.
DHAKA - Bangladesh authorities have seized explosives, bullets, hand grenades and propaganda material allegedly left behind by Indian militants in a village on this country's northeastern border with India, a media report said Sunday.
- Bullets left behind by ULFA found in Bangladesh village
- WikiLeaks: Bangladesh intelligence backed Islamists’ political wing
- Bombs hurled at Bangladesh chief justice’s house
- Pakistanis who plotted attack on Indian mission released
- Three killed in Bangladesh bomb blast
- European Union to open anti-terror centre in Bangladesh
- Don’t send troops to Afghanistan, Taliban warns Bangladesh
- Bangladeshi terror group operates despite ban
- Bangladesh to firm up money laundering laws
- BNP-Jamaat linked to 2004 grenade attacks: Hasina
- Registration of 334 Bangladesh NGOs cancelled
- Bangladesh Islamic party leaders face new charges
- Dhaka slaps four cases against Indian militant
- ‘ULFA leader was nabbed six weeks ago by Bangladesh police’
- ‘Arrested ULFA leader was picked up by Bangladesh police earlier’
- Militant chief held in Bangladesh
- Over 200 arrested in Bangladesh opposition strike
- Dozens arrested in Bangladesh opposition strike
- Dhaka jails two militants for 2005 serial bombings
- ULFA militant held in Bangladesh
- We have snapped Islamist-ultra Left nexus: Dhaka
- Bangladesh’s cooperation on terror crucial to India: US
- US for anti-terror programme with Dhaka
- Bangladesh sentences border guards for 2009 mutiny
- British terrorist leader held in Bangladesh
- Chidambaram to visit Bangladesh next month
- Bangladesh parliament security intensified
- From Afghanistan to Arakans, militants converge on Dhaka
- Bangladesh sets up war crimes tribunal
- Kandahar hijack planners came to India via Bangladesh: Jaish militant
- Delhi cops to quiz Kandahar hijacker on other terror attacks
- `Bangladesh unwitting but easy host to terror groups’
- Hijacker of Indian plane to Kandahar nabbed again in Dhaka
- JeM coordinator for India, Bangladesh nabbed in Dhaka
- Five JeM militants held in Bangladesh