LOS ANGELES - The Anna Nicole Smith drug conspiracy case, charging her lawyer-boyfriend and two doctors with providing the former Playboy model with excessive amounts of drugs, was placed in the hands of a jury Friday.
LOS ANGELES - A Southern California man was convicted Wednesday on a conspiracy charge for attempting to arrange the smuggling of shoulder-fired, surface-to-air missiles from his homeland into the United States.
MONTGOMERY, Ala. - After the governor began raiding the state's electronic bingo halls, casino owners sent lobbyists to the Capitol with orders to make their Vegas-style parlors legal.
LOS ANGELES - A prosecutor has portrayed Anna Nicole Smith as an out-of-control drug addict who pressured doctors into prescribing pain killers and sedatives that she craved.
MONTGOMERY, Ala. - One defendant has pleaded guilty in a scheme to buy and sell votes to get electronic bingo legalized in Alabama after authorities also indicted a casino owner, four state senators and several lobbyists.
- Final arguments start in Anna Nicole Smith trial
- Woman accused of 14 Ohio flights to transport pot
- Prosecution, defense rest cases in Smith trial
- Reggae star Buju Banton faces drug trial in Fla.
- Judge drops charges in Enron case
- Feds: 19 arrests in biker gang sweep in 5 states
- Ex-Hartford, Conn., mayor gets 3 years in prison
- National Lampoon CEO gets 45 months for conspiracy
- Jurors told to disregard part of nanny testimony
- Accused Somali pirate pleads guilty in DC
- Nanny says she kept lists of Anna Nicole's drugs
- Judge doubts prosecutors can prove 2 key charges
- Dutch: 2 Yemenis from US suspected of terror plot
- Judge allows former Beazer exec free on bond
- Former Beazer executive in court on fraud charges
- More Stryker soldiers charged in Afghan plot
- Judge: DeLay will go to trial before co-defendants
- Birkhead tearful in Anna Nicole Smith testimony
- 2 men sentenced in Ind. for online child porn ring
- Mexican official accused of drug links denied bail
- Court reverses drug conviction in GPS case
- Anna Nicole guard to testify in conspiracy case
- Bodyguard to testify in drug conspiracy trial
- Attorneys make opening statements in Smith trial
- Prosecutor: Boyfriend, docs fed Smith's addiction
- Opening statements begin in Anna Nicole trial
- Jury selected in Anna Nicole case, openings set
- Prosecutors: Smith part of conspiracy to get drugs
- Mich. couple convicted in Stamos extortion case
- 10 Russian spies deported after NY guilty pleas
- Associate of ex-Rep. Renzi guilty, 2nd acquitted
- Suburban spies Russia-bound in Cold War-style swap
- Spy swap unfolds with guilty pleas by 10 in NYC
- Gangster, 93, convicted of racketeering conspiracy
- 4 child porn ring members sentenced in Indiana