SHANGHAI, CHINA (GaeaTimes.com)- China's anti porn campaign may have been able to shut a few pornographic websites.
JINZHOU, China - The world's newest Nobel Peace Prize winner remained unreachable in a Chinese prison Saturday, while his wife's mobile phone was cut off and the authoritarian government continued to censor reports about democracy campaigner Liu Xiaobo's honor.
BEIJING - Imprisoned Chinese democracy campaigner Liu Xiaobo on Friday won the Nobel Peace Prize - an award that drew furious condemnation from the authoritarian government and calls from world leaders including President Barack Obama for Liu's quick release.
BEIJING - A bitter China has denounced the awarding of the 2010 Nobel Peace Prize to Liu Xiaobo and said the decision would hurt relations with Norway.
PROVIDENCE, R.I. - A Chinese company thought to have once been responsible for most of the illegal human growth hormone smuggled from overseas into the United States pleaded guilty along with its CEO Wednesday to illegally selling the drug and agreed to pay $7.5 million.
- Chinese company to plead guilty in HGH probe
- Survey finds corruption tainting legal profession
- Contender for Nobel prize is in Chinese prison
- Top bet for Nobel Peace Prize is in Chinese prison
- China sentences 2 to death for child trafficking
- DOJ: China Airlines agrees to plead guilty
- Beijing firm investigated for running 'black jail'
- Group urges Nobel award for Chinese dissident
- Japan to release Chinese boat captain amid dispute
- China says 4 Japanese filmed military targets
- Philippine dad convicted of rape gets 14,400 years
- China fines Toyota finance arm for alleged bribery
- 7 arrested in China's latest tainted milk scandal
- China halts ministerial-level contacts with Japan
- Chinese opposition activist released from prison
- China postpones visit to Japan amid ship dispute
- Chinese man sentenced in military smuggling case
- Philippines says police might have shot hostages
- Chinese blind activist lawyer released from prison
- China anti-corruption boss sentenced to death
- China's blind activist lawyer released from prison
- Blind activist lawyer set to be released in China
- US 'milkshake murder' convict seeks case dismissal
- Agent: Ex-Army analyst had manuals on artillery
- Ind. scientist accused of stealing trade secrets
- Obama expands sanctions against North Korea
- Hong Kong police inspect Manila hostage bus
- 80,000 in Hong Kong protest Philippine bus tragedy
- Weeping family buries hostage-taker in Philippines
- Silk's dark side: Uzbek kids made to grow cocoons
- Report: 4 Tibetans fatally shot in mine dispute
- Ex-Army analyst from OK arrested at Minn. airport
- 3-year sentence ordered in Iran missile part case
- NKorea's reclusive Kim on unexpected China visit
- Philippine leader vows punishment in bus hijack