CHICAGO - With the Indian media expected to provide extensive coverage of Pakistani Canadian Tahawwur Hussain Rana's trial in the Mumbai terror attacks case, US federal prosecutors are asking that jurors remain anonymous, according to a media report.
CHICAGO - A status hearing of Pakistani-Canadian terror suspect Tahawwur Hussain Rana, co-accused with Lashkar-e-Taiba operative David Headley in the 26/11 Mumbai attacks case, set go on trial here Feb 14, has been cancelled.
CHICAGO - Pakistani-Canadian terror suspect Tahawwur Hussain Rana, co-accused with Lashkar-e-Taiba operative David Headley in the 26/11 Mumbai attacks case, will go on trial in a federal court here Feb 14.
CHICAGO - Authorities are searching for a disheveled gunman they say asked about honeybees before shooting three men, one of them fatally, in rural areas of Illinois and Indiana.
ST. LOUIS - A man who federal agents say led a smuggling operation that profited from states' different cigarette taxes is facing more felony counts.
- Hands-only CPR saves more lives in cardiac arrests
- Blagojevich retrial defense team scaled down
- Judge to decide if Blagojevich lawyers can leave
- Lead attorney intends to leave Blagojevich defense
- APNewsBreak: Attorneys to leave Blagojevich team
- Chicago bomb suspect to appear in court
- Chicago woman shoots boy, 12, after bricks thrown
- Minnie Mouse metaphor gets laugh in Black's appeal
- Judges hear arguments in Conrad Black appeal
- Arguments set in Conrad Black appeal
- Hundreds protest FBI raids on anti-war activists
- Attorney: Feds trying to quiet Chicago activists
- Attorney: Feds trying to quiet anti-war activists
- Ill. anti-war activists targeted by FBI speak out
- Attorney: FBI targeting social justice advocates
- FBI serves terrorism warrants in Minn., Chicago
- Time crunch for Emanuel in Chicago mayor race
- Mumbai attack suspect Rana’s February trial on track
- Judge denies bail for Chicago bomb suspect
- Friend: Bomb suspect wanted quick fame, fortune
- Friend: Chicago bomb suspect wanted quick fame
- Entrapment likely issue in Chicago bomb plot
- Suspect in Chicago bomb plot due in court
- Lawyer: Bomb suspect not 'traditional bad guy'
- Jackson Jr. denies report about Blagojevich funds
- Fake bomb left near Wrigley prompts Chicago arrest
- Man arrested after planting fake bomb in Chicago
- Chicago man arrested in alleged bomb plot
- Jackson Jr. speaks out about Blagojevich trial
- ‘Ode to peace’ UN concert symbolized India’s mission against terror: Envoy
- Ill. man gets 23 years for $77M Ponzi scheme
- Chicago police officers rally against dept. head
- Blagojevich asks judge to nullify conviction
- Chicago man charged in Calif. kidnapping case
- Court blasts Wisconsin judge for Hitler reference