BOGOTA - At least 29 soldiers were injured in a car bomb blast near the Colombian border with Venezuela, military officials said.
BOGOTA, Colombia - Colombia's inspector general has barred ex-President Alvaro Uribe's chief of staff from public service for 18 years for his role in a domestic spying scandal.
BOGOTA, Colombia - Colombian police foiled an attempt to abduct the brother of slain narco kingpin Pablo Escobar, authorities said Friday.
BOGOTA, Colombia - Colombia's inspector general ousted an outspoken opposition senator Monday, barring her from public service for 18 years for allegedly "promoting and collaborating" with Latin America's last remaining rebel army.
BOGOTA, Colombia - The estranged second husband of Ingrid Betancourt has filed court papers seeking half her fortune just as the world's most celebrated ex-hostage launches a memoir about her six years in jungle captivity The lawyer for Juan Carlos Lecompte told The Associated Press on Tuesday that he filed a motion a day earlier in Bogota family court seeking to freeze all of Betancourt's assets - in Colombia and abroad.
- Colombian military kills about 60 alleged rebels
- Veteran Colombian senator jailed
- Colombia orders arrest of reporter in rebel case
- Key Venezuelan drug suspect arrested in Colombia
- Colombia president sees no effect from base ruling
- Spy scandal hounds Uribe's last days in office
- 3 Colombians accused in alleged visa fraud scheme
- Betancourt says she won't sue Colombia government
- Betancourt seeks $6.8 million for kidnapping
- Betancourt seeks $6.5 million for kidnapping
- US denies visa to Colombian journalist
- DEA: Seized submarine quantum leap for narcos
- Cyprus: how an alleged Russian spy eluded capture
- Colombian cops find World Cup _ made of cocaine
- First sentences for Colombia paramilitary leaders
- Ex-defense chief easily wins Colombia's presidency
- Ex-defense chief wins Colombia runoff in rout
- Ex-defense chief has big lead in Colombia vote
- Santos takes big lead in Colombia's president vote
- 16 killed in Colombian election day violence
- Colombia's ex-defense chief favored for president
- Colombian Army offers $1.3 mn reward to informer
- 4th hostage found in Colombian jungle after raid
- Colombian officer jailed in '85 court takeover
- Uribe torchbearer dominates Colombia vote
- Uribe torchbearer vs. outsider in Colombia vote
- Uribe defends brother against death squad charge
- Land activist killed by gunmen in Colombia
- 10 rebels killed in Colombia
- Colombia detains congressman for alleged drug ties
- Colombia nabs major drug, paramilitary suspect
- Colombia cardinal defends church's abuse policies
- Group urges Colombia to probe journalist's death
- Paramilitary leader, 71, captured in Colombia
- Uribe demands explanation for arrests in Venezuela