ASPEN, Colo. - Lance Armstrong embarked on a leisurely 50-mile charity bike ride Sunday, taking in the changing colors of the leaves and chatting with anyone who could keep up.
ASPEN, Colo. - Charlie Sheen's plea deal with prosecutors allowed him to avoid jail time for a Christmas Day assault on his wife and also won't require him to do public service around the tony resort town of Aspen.
ASPEN, Colo. - Charlie Sheen is expected to plead guilty to a charge stemming from a Christmas Day dispute with his wife in Aspen, Colo.
ASPEN, Colo. - Actor Charlie Sheen is due in court Monday and expected to plead guilty to a charge stemming from a Christmas Day dispute with his wife.
ASPEN, Colo. - A court hearing during which actor Charlie Sheen was expected to plead guilty to a charge stemming from a Christmas Day dispute with his wife has been postponed.
- Terror chief defends targeting rebel US cleric
- Lawyer: Work release conditions held up Sheen deal
- Sheen attorneys call cooling off period
- Hearing on possible Sheen deal delayed until July
- Lawyer: Sheen to plead guilty to misdemeanor
- Sheen expected to plead guilty to misdemeanor
- Charlie Sheen set to appear in court in Aspen
- Colo. theater says Sheen lawyers asked about work
- Prosecutor: Agreement reached in Sheen case
- New court date for Charlie Sheen over Aspen arrest
- Attorney in Colo wants Sheen statements thrown out
- Sheen pleads not guilty in domestic violence case
- Sheen takes break from 'Two and a Half Men'
- Publicist: Charlie Sheen enters rehab
- Child services visits Charlie Sheen's LA home
- Publicist: Child services visits Sheen home in LA
- Attorney: Brooke Sheen wants case dismissed
- Judge says Charlie Sheen can see wife
- Charlie and Brooke Sheen due in court
- Hearing delayed in Charlie Sheen case
- Sheen's Colo. court hearing postponed until Friday
- Sheen and wife expected at court hearing in Colo.
- 2 held in $27,000 Aspen, Colo., shoplifting spree
- Sheen seeks to bar TV camera from Jan. 20 hearing
- Sheen ordered to appear in person at Aspen hearing
- Prosecutors ask judge not to dismiss Sheen order
- Sheen's wife claims he held knife to her throat
- In 911 call, woman says Sheen threatened her
- No decision on Sheen charges likely until February
- Charlie Sheen accused of using weapon
- Actor Charlie Sheen released from jail in Colorado
- Actor Charlie Sheen arrested in Colorado