AIZAWL - Indian security forces can enter Myanmar to hunt for terrorists after taking due permission from Myanmarese authorities, it was decided here Monday.
AIZAWL - India and Myanmar will work together to curb trans-border movement of terrorists, smuggling of arms and to prevent drugs trafficking, officials said here Monday.
AIZAWL/AGARTALA - The Mizoram government announced it was suspending taking back of tribal refugees from six relief camps in Tripura, claiming obstacle from a section of the refugees and suspected militants, officials said Tuesday.
AIZAWL - The Mizoram government will hold talks with the radical outfit Hmar People's Convention-Democrats (HPC-D) next month, a senior official said here Tuesday.
AIZAWL - The Mizoram government will hold talks with the radical outfit Hmar People's Convention-Democrats (HPC-D), officials said Saturday.
- Chidambaram to visit Mizoram, Assam Monday
- India to intensify vigil along border with Myanmar, Bangladesh
- India keeping strict vigil along northeastern border
- Security tightened in northeast India ahead of Republic Day
- Mizoram police to assist Assam in curbing terrorism
- Fake currency racket busted in Mizoram, three arrested
- Ex-Mizoram police chief, colleague held for funds misuse