FLINT, Mich. - A prosecutor filed the first murder charge Monday arising from a stabbing spree in Michigan and two other states, promising to get a conviction of a man who has "terrorized our citizens." Elias Abuelazam was charged in the death of 49-year-old Arnold Minor, who was stabbed in the chest and stomach on Aug.
JACKSON, Miss. - The head of the NAACP urged Mississippi's governor on Tuesday to pardon two black women who are serving life in prison for their role in an $11 armed robbery.
NEW YORK - A black man convicted in the death of a white Jewish scholar during race riots in the 1990s has been stabbed in the head with an ice pick in a possible road rage attack, police say.
CHICAGO - It seemed almost inevitable, even back in high school when his nickname was "the Mayor." He wouldn't officially get the title for almost 30 years, but Richard M.
- LA gang member convicted in hate-crime murder
- Jury deciding fate of man accused of racist attack
- NY archbishop saddened by suspected bias attacks
- FBI tracked desegregation suit against Bryant
- FBI tracked desegration suit against Bryant, 'Bama
- Attacks against Mexicans inflame tensions in NYC
- Mom believes suspected serial stabber is innocent
- Prosecutor: knife in serial stabbing suspect's car
- Stabbing spree suspect arrested at Atlanta airport
- Police: Suspected stabber had prior Va. arrest
- Man arrested at Atlanta airport in stabbings spree
- Some job-screening tactics challenged as illegal
- Hunt for suspected serial killer hits 3 states
- Va. attacks investigated for link to Mich. killer
- Beer warehouse shooter long complained of racism
- Cops mum on probe of Conn. shooter's racism claim
- Mich. police search for suspected serial killer
- Conn. shooter told 911 he 'handled the problem'
- Shooter in Conn. massacre claimed racism in call
- Girlfriend: Conn. gunman 'dazed' before rampage
- 911: Conn. shooter chased people in parking lot
- Police: Gunman at beer warehouse targeted managers
- Ex-students fined in SAfrica racist video case
- Excessive force suspension reversed for Texas cop
- Congress narrows gap in cocaine sentences
- White students plead guilty in racism video case
- For Obama, race means repeated distractions
- Essay: For Obama, race means repeated distractions
- More arrests as protesters upset NC board meeting
- NC NAACP head arrested before school board meeting
- Texas officer appeals excessive force suspension
- Group: Dragging of slain SC man is a hate crime
- Miss. man charged with post-Katrina hate crime
- Mehserle writes letter apologizing for shooting
- Feds opening investigation into transit killing