COLOMBO - Underlining its commitment to resolving all bilateral issues through dialogue, India Friday asked Pakistan to dismantle the terror machinery and bring the perpetrators of the 26/11 Mumbai attacks to speedy justice.
MUMBAI - Two years after 10 Pakistani terrorists killed 166 people in an audacious attack here, India's financial capital Friday paid homage to the victims of the 26/11 carnage that stunned the world.
MUMBAI - Two years after 10 Pakistani terrorists unleashed mayhem killing 166 people here, India's financial capital Friday paid homage to victims of the audacious 26/11 attack that stunned the world.
TORONTO - The Indian Overseas Congress in the US has urged Canada to raise its proposed ex-gratia of $25,000 each to the families of 329 victims of the Air India Kanishka bombing in 1985.
Moscow, Nov 26 (IANS/RIA Novosti) A powerful blast was heard in Nalchik, the capital of Russia's North Caucasus republic of Kabardino-Balkaria, but no casualties were reported, a police source said Friday.
- Netherlands seeks arrest warrant for fugitive SS guard
- Greek anarchist group claims responsibility for parcel bombs
- CBI seeks transfer of Sohrabuddin case outside Gujarat
- India asks Pakistan for time-bound justice for 26/11
- Three terrorists killed in daylong Kashmir gun batle
- People’s resolve and resilience more powerful than terrorists: Clinton
- Chidambaram to pay homage to Mumbai terror attack victims
- Don’t drag ISI into 26/11 trial, says Pakistan
- Some seminaries promoting militancy in Pakistan: Rehman Malik
- Omar defends rehabilitation policy for militants
- US recalls 26/11 dead, to combat terror with India
- 26/11 justice elusive, India-Pakistan talks on ice
- Man in egg cell who costs India high
- Britain-based Taliban fight in Afghanistan, then return home
- Soldier injured, gun battle rages in Kashmir
- Maoist leader arrested for Bengal policeman’s murder
- Nepal’s Maoist chief under fire for India bashing
- Four Maoists held in Chhattisgarh
- Chhattisgarh getting schools vacated by security forces