WICHITA, Kan. - A federal grand jury is investigating whether last year's murder of a Kansas abortion doctor was connected to a broader case involving radical anti-abortion activists, a federal law enforcement official familiar with the case said Friday.
WICHITA, Kan. - A "for sale" sign has been posted outside the Kansas medical clinic formerly operated by murdered abortion provider Dr.
WICHITA, Kan. - Two women testified at a military hearing Tuesday that they would not have had sex with an airman had they known he was HIV positive, and one said she believed him when he said he wasn't because he was in the Air Force.
WICHITA, Kan. - A Topeka woman says she would not have had sex with an airman if she had known he was HIV positive.
WICHITA, Kan. - An airman stationed at McConnell Air Force Base in Kansas has been charged with aggravated assault for failing to tell his sexual partners that he's HIV-positive in a case linked to so-called swinger parties.
- Feds target 60 hunters in Kansas hunting probe
- Air Force: Sergeant may have exposed others to HIV
- Theft charges filed in probe of Kan. girl's death
- Feds: Ruling led to dismissal against Westar execs
- Prosecutors drop case against former Westar execs
- Kan. medical board files complaint over abortions
- Appeals court rules on scope of migratory bird act
- 2nd former KU athletics official pleads guilty
- 2nd former Kansas athletics official to enter plea
- Former Kansas athletics official pleads guilty
- 2 former Kansas officials charged in ticket scam
- Kan. doc convicted of fraud in painkiller case
- Kan. doc convicted of conspiracy in pill mill case
- Verdict reached in Kan. doctor's trial
- Prosecutor: Doc ignored signs of deadly practices
- Doctors, prosecutors clash over painkillers
- Closing arguments set in Kan. doctor's drug trial
- Kan. abortion doctor's killer's petition dismissed
- Kan. doctor takes stand in overdose death trial
- Kan. doctor tried on charges he ran 'pill mill'
- Abortion doc's killer files petition, hearing set
- Abortion doctor's killer uses sentencing as forum
- Abortion doctor's killer gets forum, life sentence
- Kan. abortion doc's killer gets forum, 50 years
- Kan. abortion doc's murderer gets life prison term
- Abortion doc's killer lashes out at court
- Abortion doc's killer takes stand at sentencing
- Man who killed abortion doc interrupts hearing
- Judge: Abortion doc's killer may get harshest term
- Atty: Kan. abortion doctor's death was 'terrorism'
- Judge rejects new trial in Kan. abortion shooting
- Kan. abortion doctor's killer faces life sentence
- Killer of Kan. abortion doctor faces life sentence
- Feds: 68 fatal ODs linked to scheme at Kan. clinic
- Morrison suspected in Kan. of marijuana possession