MADISON, Wis. - An embattled Wisconsin prosecutor who tried to spark an affair with a domestic violence victim by sending racy text messages resigned in disgrace Monday.
MADISON, Wis. - An embattled Wisconsin prosecutor who tried to spark an affair with a domestic violence victim resigned in disgrace Monday.
NEW HAVEN, Conn. - The lawyer for one of the men charged in a deadly home invasion has told a Connecticut jury that the other suspect was responsible for escalating the violence.
SRINAGAR, India - Two Associated Press journalists were assaulted by police Friday at a roadblock in Indian-controlled Kashmir, and one was knocked out by blows from rifle butts and batons.
CARACAS, Venezuela - A Venezuelan official says a riot involving rival gangs inside a prison has killed 16 inmates and injured 35.
- Attorney says 'sexting' Wis. prosecutor to resign
- Wis. regulators reopen 'sexting DA' investigation
- Teens in Mass. bullying case appear in court
- 3 teens in Mass. bullying-suicide appear in court
- Groups demand explanation of 'sexting' DA inaction
- Wis. gov. working on complaints about 'sexting' DA
- Wis. governor starts removal process against DA
- Violence in east Jerusalem clouds peace efforts
- Woman says DA harassed her as she sought pardon
- APNewsBreak: 3rd woman says Wis. DA harassed her
- Wis. DA denies asking woman on date to an autopsy
- Egyptian police crack down on anti-Mubarak protest
- Lawyer denies Wis. DA invited woman to autopsy
- ACLU sues Pittsburgh police over post-G-20 conduct
- UN agency: 40 youths murdered daily in Europe
- Int'l court to launch cases in Kenya violence
- Wis. governor says he's troubled by 'sexting' DA
- Wisconsin governor considers removing 'sexting' DA
- Dad who stormed bus apologizes for some actions
- Wisconsin governor seeks to remove DA from office
- Wisconsin governor seeks to remove 'sexting' DA
- APNewsBreak: DA weighed lesser charge before texts
- APNewsBreak: Lawyer says Wis. DA to fight for job
- 'Sexting' Wisconsin DA goes on medical leave
- 'Sexting' Wis. prosecutor says he'll get therapy
- Deputies: Dad threatened kids who teased daughter
- APNewsBreak: Governor may take action against DA
- Guarded praise for chief's response to cop beating
- Wis. prosecutor tried to keep 'sexting' case quiet
- Wis. prosecutor who 'sexted' victim won't resign
- Wis. prosecutor: Texts to abuse victim 'a lapse'
- Mass. bullying suspect seeks dismissal of charges
- APNewsBreak: Wis. prosecutor 'sexted' abuse victim
- 2 teens charged in Mass. bullying case in court
- DA: No more charges in bar brawl involving Vols