ATLANTA - A 67-year-old federal judge's wild relationship with a stripper started with a lap dance, prosecutors said, and quickly escalated into escapades of prostitution and gun-toting drug deals for cocaine and prescription pills.
ATLANTA - A veteran federal judge faces drug and firearms charges after an exotic dancer at an Atlanta strip club told authorities he used cocaine, marijuana and other illegal drugs with her.
FORT BLISS, Texas - The FBI is investigating why a retired Army sergeant walked into a Fort Bliss convenience store and shot two employees, one fatally, before he was gunned down by responding officers, the agency said Tuesday.
CAMP PENDLETON, Calif. - Defense lawyers for a Marine whose squad killed 24 Iraqis in Haditha alleged Tuesday that the Marine Corps unfairly allowed the prosecution's team of military lawyers to remain on active duty, but denied the same request for the defense.
CAMP PENDLETON, Calif. - A major Iraqi war crimes case that has dragged on for five years hit another snag Monday when a military judge excused one of the attorneys for a Marine sergeant whose squad was charged with killing 24 Iraqis.
- Ind. man accused of posing as vet to scam money
- Counselors monitoring prison officers with PTSD
- Obama remarks on Iraq as provided by White House
- Marine's defense to seek dismissal of Haditha case
- Wis. woman killed by husband was staying elsewhere
- Vet who died in prison gets national cemetery plot
- Police look for why vet killed family, self
- Antiwar activists rally around suspected leaker
- Iraq war vet kills pregnant wife, daughter, self
- Appeals court: Stolen Valor Act unconstitutional
- Blagojevich jurors suggest they may be deadlocked
- Jurors in Blagojevich case enjoy cocoon
- Facebook helps Philippine cops nab murder suspect
- Charges dropped against gay veteran protester
- Psychology group backs CIA detainee abuse claim
- Psychology board backs CIA detainees abuse claim
- Tried together, Blagojevich brothers often apart
- NYPD officer acquitted of assaulting unarmed man
- NYC officer acquitted of assaulting unarmed man
- Chicago mayor won't 'roll over' if gun ban lifted
- Chicago not done fighting if court strikes gun ban
- Report: NIreland's Bloody Sunday killings unjust
- Replica cross in Mojave Desert comes down
- National intelligence director resigning
- Replica cross in Mojave Desert will come down
- Voters turn away from high-profile party switcher
- Disputed Mojave cross honoring US war dead stolen
- Thieves take controversial Mojave Desert cross
- In tide of new PTSD cases, fear of growing fraud
- Vet gets prison for faking paralysis to avoid Iraq
- Once branded a coward, he fights for PTSD victims
- Authorities: Fatigues-clad vet kills self in Ohio
- State agency Turkish police detain 8 in coup plot
- Thousands rally to pull troops from 2 war zones
- 7 arrested as DC anti-war rally concludes