TEHRAN, Iran - Iran claimed Tuesday that a computer worm found on the laptops of several employees at the country's nuclear power plant is part of a covert Western plot to derail its nuclear program.
ALBANY, N.Y. - The Nuclear Regulatory Commission should be given better access to criminal databases and foreign travel history to try to keep terrorists from getting jobs inside the nation's nuclear power plants, federal auditors said in a report Monday.
TEHRAN, Iran - Iran's intelligence minister said the country has learned how to fight off a complex computer worm that some foreign experts have speculated was designed to target Tehran's nuclear program, state television reported Saturday.
SCRAPER, Okla. - Ellen Thompson remembers the first time she came to the Illinois River in 2006 to kayak: She saw cattle - and their droppings - alongside the river and heard tales that the waters were infested with poultry manure.
CARACAS, Venezuela - The government said Monday it is taking steps designed to prevent blackouts that have been hitting several regions across Venezuela, so there won't be interruptions during congressional elections this weekend.
- NM physicist, alleged spy sent to halfway house
- Couple charged in nuclear weapons secrets case
- Chavez: Foes sabotaging Venezuela's power grid
- Proposal: Calif. farmers could own water pipes
- AP Impact: US wasted billions in rebuilding Iraq
- Attorney: Great Lakes waterways a 'carp highway'
- US denies pressuring India on Bhopal tragedy
- New threat: Hackers look to take over power plants
- 100,000 Uzbek refugees seek safety at border
- Judge orders Calif water pumping limits lifted
- Colombians face spy, sabotage trial in Venezuela
- Obama says nuke summit made US, world more secure
- Summit urges acceptance of nuke terrorism treaty
- Summit: Global effort required to protect nukes
- Obama: Risks of nuclear terrorism have risen
- US: al-Qaida exemplifies new-age nuclear threat
- Venezuela arrests 8 alleged Colombian spies
- Gov't says chemical maker pleads guilty to bribery
- Convicted embezzler given Mich. tax break arrested
- Al-Qaida suspect from NJ worked at 6 nuke plants
- US terror suspect in Yemen worked at 5 nuke sites
- Friend: Suspected US al-Qaida member grew radical
- NJ: Terrorism suspect didn't breach nuke plants
- APNewsBreak: Terror suspect worked at nuke plants
- Yemen holds NJ man after al-Qaida sweep, shootout
- Police: Shooting at Ohio State kills 1, wounds 2
- Ala. landfill owner bankrupt despite TVA ash deal
- Court asked to overturn air permit for SD refinery
- Kan. utility, federal agencies settle lawsuit
- Health facilities, NY settle over drug-flushing
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in St. Louis plant shooting
- 5 US suspects in Pakistan defend 'jihad' plans
- Interior chief ends 1st year with vows of reforms
- Pakistan to seek terror charges against Americans
- Pakistan: US men had maps of nuclear power site