SAIR, West Bank - Israeli police killed a West Bank construction worker as he tried to sneak into Jerusalem on Sunday, shedding rare light on the risks taken by thousands of Palestinians who are desperate for jobs but are denied permits to enter Israel.
SAIR, West Bank - Israeli police shot and killed a construction worker from this West Bank village Sunday after he used a rope to scale a towering wall meant to keep Palestinians from sneaking into Israel, police and a witness said.
MONTERREY, Mexico - Two men were arrested for killing a small-town Mexican mayor for $6,000 in a land dispute, prosecutors said Thursday.
PHILADELPHIA - A Philadelphia tow truck driver is accused of running over another driver, killing him, in a dispute over towing territory.
JERUSALEM - Israeli police say Palestinian gunmen have opened fire at an Israeli vehicle in the West Bank, lightly wounding a motorist.
- Japan to release Chinese boat captain amid dispute
- China says 4 Japanese filmed military targets
- Cambodian opposition leader convicted in absentia
- Israeli police move into Jerusalem mosque compound
- Violence in east Jerusalem clouds peace efforts
- Hamas action to catch spies spreads panic in Gaza
- China halts ministerial-level contacts with Japan
- Top Hamas official arrested in Egypt
- China postpones visit to Japan amid ship dispute
- Gaza smugglers dead, missing in Israeli strike
- Palestinians crack down on Hamas after shooting
- Hamas: 150 members arrested in wake of shooting
- Politics, alleged fraud disturb Jerusalem cemetery
- Outspoken British PM embroiled in diplomatic rows
- Gaza tunnel smugglers cutting through Egypt's wall
- Israel nabs Hamas cell accused of deadly shooting
- No breakthroughs: Pakistan, India to keep talking
- Pakistan, India seek to rebuild trust with talks
- Cyprus, a familiar stopover in spy lore
- Mexico's drug war heats up near Arizona border
- Israel police arrest Hamas man set for expulsion
- UN summer camp in Gaza vandalized
- India asks Pakistan to arrest more Mumbai suspects
- Israeli strikes on smuggling tunnels kill 2
- Rights group criticizes Hamas treatment of Israeli
- Abducted soldier's parents say state abandoned son
- Protesters at Port of Oakland picket Israeli ship
- Israeli troops shoot at group along Egypt border
- Uzbeks flee Kyrgyzstan, seek safety at border
- 100,000 Uzbek refugees seek safety at border
- Police kill Palestinian driver who hit officers
- Israel military investigating deadly flotilla raid
- Egypt to keep open border with impoverished Gaza
- Turkey calls on Israel to accept probe into raid
- Egypt: Gaza blockade a failure, border stays open